Tri-Point Motorsports World Challenge Protgs are for Sale!!

wow.... I knew this day would come....

I wold love to have so many of those parts, but damn! $50k
I do suppose its worth WAY more than that in parts alone....

SOLD TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K I wish. Hey I would like a spare motor from them.

those guys are the coolest. they helped me big time when my lsd broke... bump for good guys

a wing like that is only rice if it is non functional....and i garuntee theirs is fully functional/adjustable/pimpable

=)

kickniteasy said:
I know it's a race car and whatnot, but I still say that aluminum wing is (rice) . =)
Can't you just refrain from using a word that you don't understand & simply say that you don't care for it? These are racecars...that wing NEEDS to be there.

kickniteasy said:
I know it's a race car and whatnot, but I still say that aluminum wing is (rice) . =)
since you obviously have nothing better to do, go stand in front of the mirror and see if you can lick your own balls......

protegeV said:
damn 250+hp out of an N/a car(shocked) I thought they were turboed...
sily newb.

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mazda 6 Rear Calipers" - interesting.
[/font]

I wonder what class you could run one of those in? ITA? Vintage racing? (second)

Hell, I'd hang plates on one as is and go hunting on the twisty roads.

Last edited:
BondoBob said:
I wonder what class you could run one of those in? ITA? Vintage racing? (second)

Hell, I'd hang plates on one as is and go hunting on the twisty roads.
There's no way to run that in IT...the only thing stock about that is the body (and even critical elements of that have been removed, hehe). It's possible that it could be run in one of the GT classes, perhaps. I'm sure it'd have a place in some SCCA class, competitive or not in its current trim.

Back