Traded in the Mazdaspeed 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the the MS3 for nearly a year. Bought her brand new. Had afew mods, intake, bov, sts. But this deal was too sweet to pass up.

Replacing the MS3, is this.....

8193400683_249761457_IM1_03_565x421.jpg

2004 Black w/ Mod Red Interior Z06.

Only modifications I found so far are MSD wires, KandN filter, and C6 Z06 wheels with brandnew firehawk rubber on them.

Car is immaculate and only has 23k miles. They made the deal a no brainer. And I could not pass it up. I will miss the utility of the MS3, but I think I will manage.

I had a 03 Cobra before the 3, and missed the power and overall experience of the RWD V8. I am estatic to be back in the game.

Just though I would share.

And yes I took my mods off before trading it in, and they are now up for sale in the sale section.

Nice...my old girlfriend had one of those...when she was eighteen...true story(daddies girl)...it was replaced with an EVO VIII

But I missed the vette personally....

Sweet, though I'm not a huge fan of the C5, Z06 trim certainly helps. :)

Now I need a killer deal on a C6 to fall in my lap...

good deal. in my experience you are driving a very good chick magnet!! best of any car i have owned. (at least affordable cars)

straight trade?

haha beat me to that, I was going to same DAMN GOOD DEAL if it was a straight trade! But hey for &k more thats a great deal man, good luck with that, its a sexy car, specially with the red interior (burnout)

right on.

Next year I'll sell my MS3 to get my 03-04 Cobra that I always wanted. Now that I have the house, it will happen.

well done...enjoy the new ride! As much as i enjoy even the stock exhaust note on the MS3...one can never match the note of an all-American V8!

no replacement for displacement....and this is no different. but for some reason i see a fair number of z06's up for sale in some of those autotrader free booklets, and they seem fairly inexpensive.

Nice ride. I was thinking about getting an MS3 after my current lease is up in a few months but I rented an '08 Vette last week and well.......I think I'm just gonna save up for that. A FWD turbo IMO just doesn't compare to RWD V8 monster...but an '08 Vette is twice the price. But I'm in love with the LS3... A '04 Z06 would be my next choice but I'd have to get a hell of a deal to make it worth not getting an '08.

Nice ride. I was thinking about getting an MS3 after my current lease is up in a few months but I rented an '08 Vette last week and well.......I think I'm just gonna save up for that. A FWD turbo IMO just doesn't compare to RWD V8 monster...but an '08 Vette is twice the price. But I'm in love with the LS3... A '04 Z06 would be my next choice but I'd have to get a hell of a deal to make it worth not getting an '08.

Thanks.

As far as speed goes the 08 and C5 Z06 are a drivers race. I was looking at this as well. And the cheapest 08 coupe on auto trader was 2k miles away from me and was 9000 dollars more than what I paid for the Z.

Also I have driven both. If you like more refinement and insulation from the road. You may be happier with the 08. But if you like more of a race car feel, then go with the C5Z.

The LS3 is bad ass though. There is a bolt on, cam only running 10's.

Great deal on a great car. I'm hoping to flip my MS3 ASAP and pick up a nice E46 M3- which was my original plan to begin with...

Awsome choice. One of my favorite cars I have owned. Gives you everything and sacrafices nothing.

Only gripe is very expensive to mod and the mods don't do much.

Here is a pic of my 2001 Steel Gray with Black Nappa Leather.

M3.jpg

right on.

Next year I'll sell my MS3 to get my 03-04 Cobra that I always wanted. Now that I have the house, it will happen.

Another hefty choice. I had two. Though I love driving them. I hate it at the same time.The clutch is waaay to heavy. And hitting 3rd gear is a challange. If you get the MGW sts, that will fix the problem as it did for me with my Sonic blue cobra.

What is crazy about the Cobras is how they hold their value. I sold my last 03 for more money than I bought this 04 Z06 for.

Here is my old Zinc Yellow....
Cobra.jpg

and my more recent Sonic Blue.
Dragday3011.jpg

Gorgeous Cobras man. It looks so badass with the Cobra emblem in the front too. Its a must. I really really want a Sonic blue. Always wanted one. Awesome blue. Although they're pretty rare around here. Propably will have to drive to the US and buy it there cheaper. Other possible color choice for me is black.

What kind of power were you pushing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back