Traction AND tire pressure lights came on

shunt

:
2014 CX-5 GT -Crystal Perfection
Driving in snowy conditions the traction control light ( car with two lines) and the tire pressure light both came on Tire pressure was checked. All good. Still came back on when I started the car back up 10 minutes later. Any thoughts?
Dealerships are closing for xmas and will be tough to get appointment for service. Headed for road trip on Thursday with family.
thanks

Last edited:
Sounds like an issue with the wheel speed sensors, or speed sensor circuit, or with the ABS HU/CM.

I would personally pull the negative battery cable off of the battery, and allow the ECU/CM to reset.
Then, drive the car a bit to see if the MILs return.

Any updates on this ?? Did you hit any debris or curb while driving? Anything that could have hit the wheel speed sensors?

Update --- The next morning, fired up the engine, both lights still on. So throw the kid in the car and head for dealership. A 15 minute drive. Still same snowy conditions. NOT KIDDING but about 1 minute away from dealership, both lights switch off. Of course. I still head over and talk technician. He seemed puzzled but not worried. Probably due to very cold co ditions and getting false readings. No problems since. Still kinda weird that both lights came out like that.

Back