Touring with Tech Package no longer available?

katmar

:
16 CX-5 GT and 13 CX-5 Touring AWD
Did Mazda stop making CX-5 Tourings with the Tech Package?

I can't seem to find any listed in the Mazda site inventory, either in my area (north of Philadelphia) or even in some random area searches like Los Angeles.

Maybe they ran out of inventory and are building no more until the 2017s are out?

Weird. I just looked locally (Minneapolis) and there are only about 6 Touring's within 250 miles of here! And none had Tech. A few had Bose/moonroof. I guess the 2017's are closer than we think!

Did Mazda stop making CX-5 Tourings with the Tech Package?

I can't seem to find any listed in the Mazda site inventory, either in my area (north of Philadelphia) or even in some random area searches like Los Angeles.

Maybe they ran out of inventory and are building no more until the 2017s are out?

I believe you last statement is probably the reason. Get rid of inventory on the lots.

Similar results here at my local dealer (Fort Wayne, Indiana). 16 Tourings shown with half of them having Bose/Moonroof, none with Tech. I did notice they had 3 2017 CX-3 listed so maybe the 2017 CX-5's are close.

I agree, Touring Trims in itself are low. Then add the Bose or Tech or Bose and Tech and your choices are limited.
Btw does anyone know the reason why they made it so that you have to have Bose to get Tech?

Thanks everyone, the Touring/Tech combination is apparently unavailable for the moment - and maybe until the 2017s come out. Just got back from a dealership where said they can't locate one anywhere on the East Coast :(

It does make me appreciate my 2013 Touring/Tech all the more though ;) Still running perfect after 44,000 miles!

We love it so much we were going to get a second Touring/Tech. But it looks like we may have to go with a GT instead. I know, I know, first-world problems...

Back