Total'd P5 partout. OEM and Aftermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBadass

:
2009 MS3
I'm getting on here to gauge interest in parts people want so when I get the car back from the impound lot I can start right away in parting it out. Im only taking a few credit hours and no job so I can get your needed parts quickly. No fresh pictures yet but basically the right passenger side is where all the damage is. the front passenger door window is ok but im not sure about the door yet. the hood has previous damage so its no good. ok now on to the parts I can think of right now that are still in good shape. admins sorry about no pictures but when I can I will get them up with proper signage. I am not excepting money right now but gauging interest and excepting *bids*/dibs.

- 3 racing hart 17" powder coated cp-035 rims. the other one might be ok except for the paint which will need to be redone... but im not sure yet. 3 tires have 80%+ tread left which are Kumho all season (forget exact tire but will post)
- 44k miles engine refurbished at 35k miles. used only royal purple on it every 3k miles since ive had it installed.
-Transmission has 131k miles on it with a 9k exedy oem clutch kit.
- 3 tokico hp blue struts with racing beat springs. 1 set I presume is now trash.
- pair of fog deletes ( the nice kind)
- front seats are in good condition. rear I think is total'd now
- All windows except passenger right and triangle window in good shape. brand new windshield with tint at top
- 2 Alpine decks ixa-w404 double din (less than 1 year use) and ida-x200 which the ipod support no longer works. all wires included
- 1 pair Boston Acoustic sr80 speakers with a boston acoustic gta 802 amplifier
- manual in a mazda case
- most interior pieces are in excellent condition.
- most engine components are in good condition.
- possibly a SLS mid-pipe if it didnt get damage which is a good probability
- catalytic converter with J-pipe (1 bolt is damage but was never an issue for me.
- Injen cold air intake
- M6 nozzle sprayers new in package.
- extra cam cover polished (rdy to ship when finished which I will do upon interest)- other is a red with a kinda bad paintjob
- extra cleaned engine head (rdy to ship now)
- probably no awr 21.5mm sway bar but perhaps the adjustable awr endlinks
- if you need any item that I didnt post up send me a pm and I will tell you its condition and hopefully get you a picture soon.

if you have any questions just ask I plan on being on here daily at least

pictures are still required for a GI thread. Just pm me once you get some pictures up and i will re open the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back