Toronto Mazda5 meet. Interested?

ErikO

:
2012 Mazda5 GT
I posted this on the 2012 forum, but there's like 7 people there, so I thought I'd try in here.

Are there any Toronto area owners that would be interested in a mini meet one evening?

I figured somewhere fairly central and close to the highways like Vaughn Mills/AMC Interchange or Kennedy Commons would be easiest. If it's early enough (7:30ish) I will bring my DSLR and take some pics for people.

Post up if you're keen and we can sort something out!

Erik

Hi Erik,

just picking this up now. I for one would be interested particularly if some dropped 5's would show as I'm thinking of doing that and a few other things.
I've already taken out seats 5 & 6 and done a cool mod in the rear interior.
I'm from Mississauga but that location seems fine. You can email me direct at dt1@rogers.com also.

GFDT

Hey man,

There seems to be zero interest in a local meet, so I'm going to forget about it. I think I'll check out some of the TM3 meets and hope they don't kick me out :)

Lol that's funny. I am from new York state and I just spent sat/sun in Toronto to go to the cn tower 360 restaurant. If you guys had the meet that weekend I would have stopped by because me and my wife were arguing that there is way more mz5s in Canada than in USA but she would not believe me. I did sorta see more of them than here but then again my Mazda dealership had quite a few 2010s and now has a number of 2012s for sale, so I see one every now and then.

Last edited:
Its been years since I posted here, I guess the interest simply died at least among mazda5 forum members even the torontomazda6 forums where torontomazda5 is renting space is innaccessible. If ever I need to go to forum I go to tm3 I'm sure there's a lot of mazda5 owners doing the same. Nowadays I no longer see a nodded m5 in my area (Scarborough).

Back