Tornadoes in the DFW area

Spiced MSP

:
2016 Peterbilt 579
Hope everyone is ok, I see it messed up a truckyard and some houses. I know Im not that close, but if there is anything I can do, let me know guys and girls

the weather is pretty bad, and im an hour away from dallas, the tornados are moving east from my understanding
there is over 6 inches of water on most of the roads, i hope no one is out in this storm

yeah, I was on my way back from Georgetown and as soon as I walked in the house, we started getting hail

at about 1:30 i noticed warning from lampasas, bell, coryell, etc. all the way up to dallas, to 2 hours east of dallas

yeah, that's what Im saying. My area just got rain and some pretty decent sized hail, but that's it. DFW got pounded, 18 wheelers got tossed around, houses messed up. Hopefully the remains from the storm dies out and nobody else gets hit

there were lots of touchdowns, i went underground for an hour, had 2 in my area ~15 miles and ~5miles
dallas was hit the worst i think downtown dallas wasnt hit, rockwall, royce city, joshua (i think), greenville, commerce, pecan gap, arlington had a touchdown i believe, and others

There are some insane videos online of these tornados, we didn't even get rain in Austin.

Back