Today I saw...

We Are Ninja

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT; 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Okay, so I communte 40 miles (round trip) for work everyday. I assume alot of people here commute as well, to work or school or the store, or wherever. Every so often I'll see something noteworthy, like the Mini on massive, chrome dubs, or the Viper GTS coupe with the barbed wire vinyl (not the profesionnal stuff, I'm talking about the tacky Pep Boys/Wal-Mart Automotive Dept shizz).

See something interesting or noteworthy on your daily drive? Post it here. It doesn't have to be car-related...

Today I saw: A genuine R33 Skyline GT-S in all it's JDM right-hand drive goodness. (shocked) It was Bayside Blue with plenty of [relatively tasteful] vinyl. Massive rims, massive brakes, and a chunky front-mount. 'Twas quite nice.

Once while stopped at a light in the Loop (Chicago), I saw a midget on a skateboard crossing the street while propelling himself with a long (-er than him) pole. To this day no one believes me, and I wasn't smoking anything.

GT-S what?

GTS as opposed to GTR.

Today, I saw a Chevrolet Impala with Louis Vuittion (sp?) headrest covers. I didn't know Louis Vuittion made made headreast covers. Especially for Impalas...

during summer, i see a right-hand drive vehicle nearly every week, a lot of them skylines. bear in mind though, i'm in canada and it's MUCH easier and cheaper to import a rhd than it is in the US.

I live in Florida, everyday you see NICE cars. Skylines are somewhat common. There's one guy that lives in my city that has a full race Viper with logos, GT wing and all. He drives it sometimes at night. I saw it twice, fire out the back was also very nice.

Yea not that uncommon anymore more andd beside the movie appeal I don't find them that impressive.

We Are Ninja said:
Okay, so I communte 40 miles (round trip) for work everyday. I assume alot of people here commute as well, to work or school or the store, or wherever. Every so often I'll see something noteworthy, like the Mini on massive, chrome dubs, or the Viper GTS coupe with the barbed wire vinyl (not the profesionnal stuff, I'm talking about the tacky Pep Boys/Wal-Mart Automotive Dept shizz).

See something interesting or noteworthy on your daily drive? Post it here. It doesn't have to be car-related...

Today I saw: A genuine R33 Skyline GT-S in all it's JDM right-hand drive goodness. (shocked) It was Bayside Blue with plenty of [relatively tasteful] vinyl. Massive rims, massive brakes, and a chunky front-mount. 'Twas quite nice.

sorry to post this so late, but i know that guy.

he comes and hangs out with us in beaumont every so often.

im at camp lejeun NC, all marines do is poor money into their cars around here. vipers, evo's,sti's, you name it. only like 5-6 msp owners

Back