Titanium Grey MS6 in Beaverton

MShreve

:
2006 MazdaSpeed6
Took my MS6 to the dealership today. I noticed a leak in the front diff and I was also experiencing extremely hard shifts between 1st and 2nd when the car was cold after getting the clutch TSB taken care of. Plus the 30k maintenance.

The guy that picked me up from Enterprise asked me what kink of car I had. I said "...a MazdaSpeed6" and he say's "Oh, a Mazda6?" and I said "No, a MazdaSpeed6. It's the AWD turbo version of the Mazda6". He gives me a puzzled look. As we pull into the parking lot of Enterprise, I look over and see an MS6 parked at the front office, and I say "Like that, that's a MazdaSpeed6" and he replies "Yeah, you mean a Mazda6?". *sigh*

Anyways, was that somebody on this forum? Good looking Titanium Gray MS6 with non-stock wheels at the Enterprise car rentals just off of Murray Blvd in Beaverton, Oregon today?

Enterprise gave me a 2009 Mazda3. I was suprised by both the interior and exterior styling changes and the bump shift auto. But was completly dissapointed at how horribly it drives...with 207 miles on the odometer.

Back