tinted MS3 Pics?!*post it*

i suggested 35 front 20 rear because that is legal for wagons (7 windows) here in NC. 35 all around is the limit.

go ahead, get a 20, 15, or even 5. you might get away for the first few months but by the time you get caught, guess what you have to do it all over again and have 35.

Goodlooking out dizzin9..but the cops here in wa arnt to bad on tint..I went with 20% all round and it looks nice..will post pictures later today..Nice cars though..this is good post to show off thier tint work and give other speed 3 owners something to look forward too. :)

The legal limit here in Vegas is 25%. The cops don't care if you have 5% becuase it gets too hot here. It's kinda needed out here.

quick cell phone pics..looks darker in the sun..but you can see pretty good and still have privacy at the same time..no regrets..satisfied :) 20% all around.

Attachments

• 0523091740.jpg
    0523091740.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 350
  • 0523091741b.jpg
    0523091741b.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 302
There working to get the limit to 35% all around here in IL... that's a little light for me though... I really like 25% and 20%... but I don't want any tickets.

35% Suntek Infinity OP 30.

Attachments

• P1000416.JPG
    P1000416.JPG
    588.6 KB · Views: 342
  • P1000420.JPG
    P1000420.JPG
    570.4 KB · Views: 295
There working to get the limit to 35% all around here in IL... that's a little light for me though... I really like 25% and 20%... but I don't want any tickets.

Just do 25% and don't look back. whats 10%? They won't know the difference. Go out and get a doctors note stating you need dark windows. Nice little loop hole I used out in Cali.

I have 15% (LLumar's 15% is equivalent to most other 20%s) on all the windows and 35% on the windshield (the whole wind-sheild, not the gay strip on the top). Haven't got a ticket in two years. Did have one TN trooper ask about it but didn't cite me for it. I live in Nashville TN and travel to Charlotte, NC, Va. Beach and SC all the time with no problems anywhere.

The wind-shield tint is SWEET, both in looks and functionality, but it's NOT for everyone, if you don't have great eyesight night driving could be a problem. But it keeps the car very cool in the summer heat (no need for a sun-screen). If you can find an installer that will do it I would recommend it (again, depending on your vision). Mine charged $70.

Will post pics tomorrow (car needs washed BAD... hasn't stopped raining here for 2 weeks since I got back from PA)

15% all around in the shade. 15% curved visor strip.

3549576903_3ab0f9708e.jpg

3549640095_7eab665d7e.jpg

The photos are a little misleading. They are more transparent than they look. I will upload more realistic photos when I get some.

-Jeff

Cosmo

Here's mine with 15% all around
CIMG0692.jpg
[/IMG]
I am partial to the Cosmic Blue. You car looks awesome and love the build. It is more awesome than mine even. Well it definitely looks restrained and menacing to me. You folks have great looking cars! i just got over to this thread to look and wow. Really getting some good ideas here too. it will be awhile before i tint but now i know i gotta do it. I like all but i think that ceramic reflective stuff might be for me. any one know of a quality shop out my way? Western NY? thanks. nice cars peoples

20% is a great choice IMO

I currently have that on my CWP and it looks good. Dark, but not that dark to attract too much attention. Friend says that he can hardly see me inside even during the day. 25% is legal limit in Texas for the front 2. The dark interior of the MS3's really compliments the tint.

Back