THIS IS IT: the final sell off

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all ive got left. everything is on a best offer policy unless otherwise noted, lowballs accepted. i want this stuff gone, especially the larger items i have. if you *really* want better pics of something just PM me.

p5 fuel door (black)
MSP fuel door (spicy)
weld-in O2 bung
engine hoist hook (no bolt)
a few worm clamps never used, good for 2.25-2.5" IC piping and similar

i also have a set of my partial length eyelids, which are cut at the grille and the fenderline. these are a little thinner than my production issues, but they are all sanded and should be ready to prime. these would be $25 shipped USPS priority. theyre cut similar to what were carls now infamous CF set, which also had people lined up around the block.

i also have a full length set, which need sanding and finishing. they may need to be trimmed and filed in places. they're the production thickness but are dyed black, just to try the dye. these would also be $25 shipped USPS priority.
both pairs represent big savings over my previous pricing, so get it while you can.

and finally, for you DIY junkies, i have half finished headlight cover plugs. one is fully sanded, one is about 25% of the way there. they need to be trimmed to fit the lenses properly before a mold can be pulled. my intention in making these was to have fully customizable eyelids. ill take any offer on these.

post below or PM if you have questions.
2.jpg

Last edited:
also should have mentioned, i work 55-60 hour weeks, so shipping will be done at my convenience. if you need something in a hurry, please specify in your inquiry so i can price for USPS priority.

engine cover sold.

for anyone even considering the cold pipe or fan, they will probably be trashed next weekend if no one speaks up.
you msp part hoarders, take these off my hands, as id hate to just junk 'em.

maybe tonight. maybe a better "group pic" with everything or almost everything. if you need individual pictures of individual items, the odds arent good.

As long as all items are visible, a group shot will work.

OK pics up. blurry but up

for the eyelids:
first pic is a set i forgot i had... they were trimmed so they would mount to the front of the light instead of the top. long story. i dont know the extent of which theyll work, so ill include them with any order as long as the box is big enough, otherwise, i can do $10 shipped (shipping is usually around $6-$8 after supplies)
second pic is the pair of partial length test eyelids. similar to the DG ones.
third pic is the dyed black ones i made that will need sanding and finishing... similar to mintblues (google).

and as a reminder, engine cover is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back