this is a protege?

yeah looks like the 2nd gen... it sorta looks like a gs, sorta like a neon, sorta like what was flushed down the toilet a couple hours ago

looks like a 2nd gen that would win a s*** load of shows to me, but that is just my opinion
rob

imho compete against that car in the mazda class and most pro's would lose. sorry just my opinion
rob

joka1 said:
imho compete against that car in the mazda class and most pro's would lose. sorry just my opinion
rob

I'm not discounting the quality of work; the taste, on the other hand, is big, booty, J-Lo....ASS..

All that bodywork and it's still the slowest Protege ever made...a 2nd gen 1.5L auto......couldve done SOMETHING performance oriented

That's what you see at NOPI Nationals. or used to and I still find cars like that fascianting. I would love to see it in person.

TampaSport20 said:
All that bodywork and it's still the slowest Protege ever made...a 2nd gen 1.5L auto......couldve done SOMETHING performance oriented

Like what?? A bp swap. That's about it. An awesome paint job. That paint job is one of a kind and no stock color in the world can compete with it. That paint job alone probably costs more then some of the cars on this forum. It is a show car. People need to except that. If he wanted to race it he wouldn't spend over 10k on paint. I love it but not all of it.

which is retarded because for that amount of money, you can be a blur going down the highway and he wouldn't have to make ends meat...

Cellerator said:
which is retarded because for that amount of money, you can be a blur going down the highway and he wouldn't have to make ends meat...

Some poeple don't give a s*** about going fast, just looking good (or so they think)

I'm not one of them...

Wow what is this no repsect for the 2gens? Dont get me started ok..I own 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen(msp) and I can tell you I wont let go of my 2gen...

Not sure who I'm quoting here, but that really makes me think of:

"ALL show and NO go makes Johnny a little RICER"

Personally, I prefer all go, with a sprinkling of show.

Back