The State wants to take my license away!

pfive

:
2002 Protege5
I got into a car accident in the Bronx about 3 months ago with a rental car. My insurance Co (Esurance) covers rentals...so when i was hit by a person who spoke no english in the wee hours of the evening, i was fine in knowing i was not in any trouble.

Funny. I get a letter from the state saying my lisence will be revoked for driving w/o insurance... i was never given a ticket for it because i was in a rental car...I just got an accident report and my insurance co handled everything...

so the battle begins...

I refuse to plead guilty because i did no wrong except being white in the south Bronx at night.

I'm thinking of starting up a Pfive Legal Defense fund...anyone interested in donating?

On a side note The rental (Chevy Aveo) was in pretty sad shape and i now have successfully destroyed 2 rentals...2 years back, i was driving a 20 foot budget truck and managed to rip the rear axle off and pull the tranny off the chassis...sweet..

It should be quick and easy enough to have your insurance company notify the state that you have coverage. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Back