the Stance Thread v2.0

Hopefully by July but I'm also gettin my other engine ready to swap into this so depends on what else I need to buy for that. But soon

Stance is a combination of wheel offset, tire stretch, and ride height. You can call it flush all you want but if you aren't even tucking any tire it doesn't really count for anything. You HAD to have your fenders rolled because lowering springs are soft compared to coilover springs. You have more suspension travel so you needed rolled fenders.

That being said I can't wait to see your car 2 inches lower with some camber. It will look good.

Stance is a combination of wheel offset, tire stretch, and ride height. You can call it flush all you want but if you aren't even tucking any tire it doesn't really count for anything. You HAD to have your fenders rolled because lowering springs are soft compared to coilover springs. You have more suspension travel so you needed rolled fenders.

That being said I can't wait to see your car 2 inches lower with some camber. It will look good.

+1

7282535314_d897f0358e_b.jpg

you can kind of see my stance? lol looks uneven :(

ok all you veterans, 16x9.5 +20 using my 205/40/16's

first off they look like they would be super close to the strut will it clear? the poke would be the same as my 16x8 +0 just worried about the backspacing
i got on tyrestretch and the 205's have been done so thats not an issue

i just no the stretch would really be a huge help with my fitment issues once i get the fenders looking less wildlife-ish...

Oh man that has potential to be so sexy. The VW guys make metal, oem looking flares look so good. I hope Rocky does a clean job of it.

Back