the Stance Thread v2.0

Work Euroline DH w/ Federal ss595

f: 19x9 +30 w/ 215/35/19 approx 3 deg. camber w/ maxed BC camber plates
r: 19x10 +32 w/ 225/35/19 approx. 5 deg. camber w/ maxed SPC camber arms

Thanks Adam.

Yeah tire places deal with idiots all the time so they automatically assume everyone is one. I usually skip all their questions and tell them exactly what I want. It doesn't matter what car the wheels are going on just mount my tires like I am paying you to do. Technically they are right about the tires being the wrong size. Most tire places won't stretch tires much for liability reasons. It's always good to have a friend who mounts tires.

fosho! lol

get 4 mounted or just 2?

na all 4 homie...

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

What he said.... I also love it... Except for what looks like curtains pulled back... What is that?

love it. VIP the s*** out of it and just go straight JDM. there is one with all JDM s*** over here i'll have to find a pic. but its bagged..

Edit:

6469708027_a720b39cc2_o.jpg

Last edited:
ok please someone tell me how to align my car.... after about 3 or 4 days of driving my front tires are half tread life and well i cant afford more tires.....

please tell me at least basics.. i have all day to f*ck with it

ok please someone tell me how to align my car.... after about 3 or 4 days of driving my front tires are half tread life and well i cant afford more tires.....

Patrick (og sk8ter) was just telling me he made a youtube video of how to do your own alignment. I'll post it up after he does.

I creased my driver's fender pretty nicely today. I guess I just caught the tire while turning on an incline. Drove on it for like 10 mins to my parents house. Lots of burning rubber smell and my fender wasn't too happy to be put through that abuse. It's not horrible but it will definitely show even if I manage to get it somewhat near its original shape again.

Battle scars ftw!

Patrick (og sk8ter) was just telling me he made a youtube video of how to do your own alignment. I'll post it up after he does.

yea I did make one..its pretty comical at times. (lol2)
I was trying to hurry so I was talking all fast...the flashlight rolled wawy at one point, and I said something backwards coz I was nrevous making it. other than that, its not that bad. I could post it up or pm it for some laughs/flames etc.. lol

Back