The Slammed Life

Nailed a fat concrete bump on the freeway the other day... so thankful it was the crossmember and not the oil pan lol

null_zps757845e5.jpg

i have a excuses on the rear :p
ps: waiting for the mazdaspeed sway bar .-.
621880_465316720182001_1576750997_o.jpg
I had this same clearance issue, you dont need the MSP sway bar, you can buy adjustable sway bar end links or take you stock ones, cut come out of the center and weld them back together. I have no issues with mine at all

I had this same clearance issue, you dont need the MSP sway bar, you can buy adjustable sway bar end links or take you stock ones, cut come out of the center and weld them back together. I have no issues with mine at all
you are perverting my mind :3 2 more weeks & i will post a new pic about 4in (front) from the ground a 4.5in on the rear let se if i get all the part next week ^.^

Love the facelifted 8's vs the older ones (except if they have the MS bumper on them lol). Also, must be nice not having to deal with that sidemarker that I see gets cut or just left out because the wheel hits it lol

I agree 100%. The facelift front end looks so much better. I don't think they have many lip options though.

lot of the older series rx8 owners don't like the face lift haha. everybody has a preference. they have a couple of lip options for the second gens, in japan. not paying 300-400 bucks just for shipping.

Back