The Slammed Life

vinyl the new one for sure :)

so, i said i would make a how to vid on alignment...i did make one however this one part i explained was completely backwards. sorry guys, i got all nervous and turned some stuff around. its just the one part, but i dont want to confuse the s*** out of people. maybe i should make another one.

Yes please do make another one

yea that sucks for sure. glad its getting all repaired. :)
I creased my fender slightly, thankfully cant really see it unless I point it out.

ive seen that before....cool way of doing it
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eF38JPuD3cI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
3-12-12014.jpg

The black smudges are melted sidewall that was on my hands when I was pulling it out. The paint is not too bad. I am hoping the phonebook will make it look reasonable again.

Edit: WTF? That is nothing like what I will be doing tomorrow. Same idea but that would crumple the 3s thin fenders. You don't need to mess with the struts at all either. Just jack the car up, insert the phone book, and release the jack slowly until it pulls how you want.

Last edited:
ive seen that before....cool way of doing it
<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eF38JPuD3cI" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

This is how I did my fronts. worked great, but you dont need to do anything at all to the struts. also, dont drop it as fast as they did. The weight of the car will be enough force. Like chef said, I just jacked up the car, inserted the book (an old medical book for me lol) a lower the car using the jack.
the rear fenders are quite strong on the pros, and this method works, but not as good as the fronts.

The phone book pull worked okay. It gave me some much needed clearance. I did manage to pop the fender back in while making another turn today. I will call my friend with a roller and get them pulled a bit more. It's not as bad as it was the other day but is still rubbing the tire.

alright guys, i am looking to vinyl wrap my retard fender(jacked up passenger side one). anybody got a good site to order off of or a recommendation on amount of wrap to cover the whole fender??

Latest posts

Back