The Slammed Life

BC's do the same thing, but eventually in the rear you will hit the e-brake. I am already 1-2mm from the e-brake with 20mm shorter struts than stock. This is also with the correct spring preload as I do not want to just let my springs droop.

Oh ok I see. Yeah I'm pretty much on the ebrake in the rear as well.

This goes for you too Rar... Minus the weddings I have no idea what you do for money. If weddings are it then carry on...
I'm a university student, but have a government job during the summer. Shooting weddings once or so a month is only a (3000-5000$) bonus.

This goes for you too Rar... Minus the weddings I have no idea what you do for money. If weddings are it then carry on...

I've been pushing Reg to step up to legit wheels for a while. He's working on it.

I'm a university student, but have a government job during the summer. Shooting weddings once or so a month is only a (3000-5000$) bonus.

For 3-5k you can get (almost) any set of legit wheels you want.

Ya I am trying to get real wheels but its going to take awhile I am trying to sell my wheels right now As we speak I hope I can get ten should buy next week or so

IMG_1251.jpg

Im on the e brake cable right now....someone said something about relocating the ebrake mount or something, but no idea how to do it.
I need to lower the rear more and really dont want to take the spring down and reduce suspension travel

Im on the e brake cable right now....someone said something about relocating the ebrake mount or something, but no idea how to do it.
I need to lower the rear more and really dont want to take the spring down and reduce suspension travel

You're going to need shorter struts and springs.

BC coils with 40mm shorter strut cartridges and 20mm shorter springs all around with at least 8k rates.

How do I go about ordering coilovers with shorter cartridges and springs? Do I have to order their coilovers, then buy shorter springs and sleeves, or upon order can I just tell them the specs I want?

I posted this before I think, kinda hard to tell but it's a block that gives the ebrake cable enough room to go around the strut

and Circuit.. damn that's sexy

You're going to need shorter struts and springs.
I already have shorter springs lol thats not the problem, the spring isnt anywhere close to bottoming out, its the bottom of the strut cartridge thats the problem, I have fortune autos, so I doubt they make shorter versions, I couldnt even order 10k springs through them, had to get them from an outside company.

I posted this before I think, kinda hard to tell but it's a block that gives the ebrake cable enough room to go around the strut

AWESOME! I dont know why I didnt think of that, Ill have to look into it, thanks man

For me to be as slammed as I am I had to buy shorter springs in the rear and the front I am disending onto the spring. What Chris is talking about is the legit way so when u buy shorter springs and struts u do it all at once so u don't blow UR struts like I did lol. I would do what Chris said it helps I now have to order new struts and I am going to order smaller struts and there going to valved to my spring rates

For me to be as slammed as I am I had to buy shorter springs in the rear and the front I am disending onto the spring. What Chris is talking about is the legit way so when u buy shorter springs and struts u do it all at once so u don't blow UR struts like I did lol. I would do what Chris said it helps I now have to order new struts and I am going to order smaller struts and there going to valved to my spring rates

What coils do you have?

When I called Ksport about shorter and stiffer springs they said I wouldn't need shocks re-valved, that they would be fine.

How do I go about ordering coilovers with shorter cartridges and springs? Do I have to order their coilovers, then buy shorter springs and sleeves, or upon order can I just tell them the specs I want?

Just call BC and order directly from them.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q509/bonksnbongs/MSP/P1100765.jpg

and Circuit.. damn that's sexy

Man that's a great idea! You just spaced out the bracket so it goes around the strut. I'll have to look into that if I want to go lower when static. And thanks :)

I already have shorter springs lol thats not the problem, the spring isnt anywhere close to bottoming out, its the bottom of the strut cartridge thats the problem, I have fortune autos, so I doubt they make shorter versions, I couldnt even order 10k springs through them, had to get them from an outside company.

AWESOME! I dont know why I didnt think of that, Ill have to look into it, thanks man

FA should have shorter cartridges as there is at least one company (Broadway Static) that does custom coils through FA that can go super slammed.

What coils do you have?

When I called Ksport about shorter and stiffer springs they said I wouldn't need shocks re-valved, that they would be fine.

BC. You don't need to revalve if you keep the new springs within 2k up or down, once you go outside that, its recommended to get revalved shocks.

Well if that's not motivation for you then I don't know what is... Looks great Circuit!

Is anyone using megan racing coilovers on their p5, or is there a reason everyone seems to use the bc's? Price difference is $200-$300 but I'm going to guess that circuit is gonna tell me just to save up lol. Any insight is appreciated guys,thanks.

Last edited:
Back