The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

What are you DD'ing since you sold the 2?

The Ford Flex. Averaging 2-3 mpg less than the advertised EPA city rating (I always averaged 2-3 more in the 2), which is frustrating but it's still cheaper than another car payment.

I had no issues with the snow this morning. How did others fair?

Luckily I didn't have to come in until noon, and everything was cleared by then. Wife had to go in at 7:45 and she said it was okay once she got out of our neighborhood.

Would of had to triple the MPG to go from 700 a month to 210 a month in gas, unless you drive less now. What car gets that good of mileage?

2014 mz3 and I'm averaging per tank 40-42 mpg. the speed I would average right around 17ish. But I'm just going off my CC statement not sure if I have driven less or not. Also I used premium in the ms3 and I use low grade in the mz3. costing me 30 to fill the mz3 and used to cost me 45 to fill the ms3.

2014 mz3 and I'm averaging per tank 40-42 mpg. the speed I would average right around 17ish. But I'm just going off my CC statement not sure if I have driven less or not. Also I used premium in the ms3 and I use low grade in the mz3. costing me 30 to fill the mz3 and used to cost me 45 to fill the ms3.

I thought you had Levi's old car?

missed the part where you picked up a '14 mz3, I also thought you were talking about Levi's old 3

missed the part where you picked up a '14 mz3, I also thought you were talking about Levi's old 3

I picked it up three Mondays ago. I did not have the luxury of time to replace the engine in the 3 so I traded it in on the new 3.

MPG. pfft. I get 20 in my crv no matter what I do - city, highway, snow, whatever. F*ck it, at least it looks good. :D

Made my woman get a new set of winter tires, extreme contact were the cheapest and second down on the review list. Boom! And some good windshield wipers. She's raving about how awesome it is in the snow now. It's amusing.
Also, dipped her winter wheels chameleon blue/green. Definitely an interesting experience. Let's see how long it lasts with all the snow/ice. Much cheaper than p-coating though.

Wow, you're getting pretty good mileage for that car considering its 30 city 41 highway. I do all city driving and this v6 just gets crap mileage.. just filled up yesterday and got 17.5 mpg, premium no less.

Congrats on the new car patrick. Glad it's saving you on gas! Did you get my message last night?

Fez... That's funny that's kinda how I feel about the truck... I get 11 city and 14 highway. And don't care. 60 bucks a week in gas is still a hell of slot cheaper than a car payment plus gas haha

Last edited:
Thats where im at with the speed. Gas mileage doesnt matter anymore, i just fill it up and drive. Idk what the tank capacity is on this Prius rental, but I've used a half tank between yesterday and this morning, so the mpg doesnt seem great to me.

Thats where im at with the speed. Gas mileage doesnt matter anymore, i just fill it up and drive. Idk what the tank capacity is on this Prius rental, but I've used a half tank between yesterday and this morning, so the mpg doesnt seem great to me.

Will it spin tire neutral dropping it?? I mean it is a rental Prius so this is a valid thing to try while you have it hahahHH

Back