The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

What wheels/tires are on it? There's really only 3 places it would rub. Top of fender (chassis = too low/too big OD tire), fender (too low/too low offset/too big of a tire), chassis in the rear of the fender well (not enough offset with too wide of a wheel/too much steering angle - height of car doesn't really come into play here).

TRM C1 with 225/45/15 Rivals, it's either the top of the fender or the fender liner. There's also the possibility of the lip, but there is a small scuff mark on the edge of the tire

Both of my liners have holes in them from the tires rubbing...

TRM C1 with 225/45/15 Rivals, it's either the top of the fender or the fender liner. There's also the possibility of the lip, but there is a small scuff mark on the edge of the tire
15x8 +20 I assume? I'd guess it's just hitting the top of the fender if so. It's weird seeing those Rivals in non-stretch mode, lol. They look wiiiiiiiiide.

edit: never expected there to even be fender liners in there. Thought everyone got rid of them when they rolled the fenders.

edit edit: I took mine and reformed them using a heat gun so I could still attach them AND block rocks and s*** from building up in the lower fender area.

Last edited:
the rears are rolled, the front kinda looked rolled... but yeah it has all liners and splash shield (albeit they're all cracked)

LMFAO.... i wuv u Phen (angel)
I lent Rick my roller originally and was there when he rolled them but let HIM roll them... lol. I thought he did all 4 because he used to run lower offset than you have now.

Teehee

I think I am going to need to roll the fenders in the miata. I don't want to slice up the pretty new tires

I lent Rick my roller originally and was there when he rolled them but let HIM roll them... lol. I thought he did all 4 because he used to run lower offset than you have now.

Miata getting Rick rolled?

154xchi.jpg

Back