The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I'm sorry Evan....
But that is true.
She never bitches at me!

If something is wrong its actually my fault

She puts a smile on my face every day

Shes mine, all mine (well technically the banks lol)

Last edited:
Good morning, Meeps. How was everyone's weekend?
Weekend sucked.

Friday did running around to get stuff for our 4th of July party and vacation newt week. I wasn't able to meet Evan :(
Saturday had a family reunion for Amber's family and did laundry/house stuff
Sunday was full of projectile vomiting due to food poisoning I think. Thankfully Kennedy didn't really get sick but me and Amber were down for the count. Felt really bad for Amber since she's 28 weeks but the Doctor on call didn't seem to concerned. Because of that I missed Sunny's going away party :(

Called off today as I'm still recovering.

So it's Monday on a short week I'm gonna start a rather entertaining game. This you can say about your car but not your gf.
I love just stuffing my junk in the back
So much room for activities!

Weekend was really busy. Working at the bar and making the drive back from Fort Collins, CO (22 hours including food, gas and potty breaks). Most of you know Fabio, a few of you have seen the car before, she's mine now. MINE!!! muhuhuhahahahahahaha.....

Really tired now, going to bed early and going to be working the company truck in Columbus tomorrow and Wednesday.

Glad you made the trip safe and sound, Peaches. I would have just shipped it. ;)

Look at all those bugs! The carnage! Oh the humanity!

Oh the humanity!

Im gonna start calling you Professor Farnsworth!

In other news a fun shot from Independence tonight. Not sure if we ganged up on the Fiat or if the Fiat was teaching us a lesson...but it came out nice

20140630_205314_HDR2_zpsqbwx4tbz.jpg

Glad you made the trip safe and sound, Peaches. I would have just shipped it. ;)

Look at all those bugs! The carnage! Oh the humanity!

+1

I demand a picture of the grumpy cat stencil on the trunk.

Weekend was really busy. Working at the bar and making the drive back from Fort Collins, CO (22 hours including food, gas and potty breaks). Most of you know Fabio, a few of you have seen the car before, she's mine now. MINE!!! muhuhuhahahahahahaha.....

Really tired now, going to bed early and going to be working the company truck in Columbus tomorrow and Wednesday.

Where at in Columbus?

Back