The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I used a 1/4 13mm socket for my ARP head studs. I'm just that strong.

Anybody need some cheap 17x8 wheels? $63.23 https://saturday-liquidation.myshopify.com/products/249295

51ZXLQQYBRL_b7f6fb2e-be3d-4676-aae8-99421f7488d4_large.jpeg

Never mind, it's just one wheel

Last edited:
I'm a little bit late to the party but I have a $300 Asus laptop that's extremely thin and looks great. I put a $75 solid state hard drive in it and it does everything as fast as I want it to. Boots up in seconds, shuts down in seconds. Need to transfer a file to the HD? USB 3.0 plus solid state drive = win. Cara has a macbook pro with retina display that we bought with the money she got when her car got broken into and her laptop was stolen. It is one if the finest pieces of hardware I've seen. It also costs 5 times as much as my laptop. It all depends on what your sister needs. BTW, my laptop is the Asus x502ca in white with core i3

I'm a little bit late to the party but I have a $300 Asus laptop that's extremely thin and looks great. I put a $75 solid state hard drive in it and it does everything as fast as I want it to. Boots up in seconds, shuts down in seconds. Need to transfer a file to the HD? USB 3.0 plus solid state drive = win. Cara has a macbook pro with retina display that we bought with the money she got when her car got broken into and her laptop was stolen. It is one if the finest pieces of hardware I've seen. It also costs 5 times as much as my laptop. It all depends on what your sister needs. BTW, my laptop is the Asus x502ca in white with core i3

I also have a 15" Retina MBP, definitely agree that is the nicest computer that I've ever had.

mom is buying a computer for my sister for college. Where is the best place to get a discounted laptop at? What websites do you guys use?

I am also late to this game, but I would suggest www.sagernotebook.com.

They are some rugged pieces of hardware because my best friend bought one of their gaming ones that went with him on 4 deployments to Iraq/Afghanistan and is still running to this day. The only issue he had was when is sister broke one of the USB ports on it. Sager honored the warranty even though he was technically out of time frame because he was overseas at the time.

That's customer service if I have ever seen it.

Had an interview today for 2 positions with the group that sits next to us. Went great, the lady that interviewed me wants me to be on her team so hopefully I hear something by the end of next week.

I'm about to punch the ATT technical support person I am chatting with, if he was in front of me that is

Back