The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I either go to BestBUy, Newegg.com or Amazon. Tigerdirect.com also has good prices but I've never liked their site

I second this. It is much easier to pick out the system that fits her needs then find good deals on that versus searching all of the different options for a good deal.

FWIW, the last 2 computers I purchased were Apple laptops. They aren't cheap, but they just work and are beautiful.

I second this. It is much easier to pick out the system that fits her needs then find good deals on that versus searching all of the different options for a good deal.

FWIW, the last 2 computers I purchased were Apple laptops. They aren't cheap, but they just work and are beautiful.

Yeah, I gave my macbook to my sister for school and got a mac mini. Other than that I have pumpkin's old laptop that I revived, bit slow but it works.

I actually worked up the courage to ask the girl who cut my hair for her number. She smiled and said "Next time you're in.". I was like "**** it. I quit. I'm never getting my hair cut here again...". lulz.

I think I'll just stay single forever and ever and drive Fatty and sleep with my Fender Jazz bass clutched in my arms.

Oh I'm just kidding. I don't want to date anyone. I've got Peaches.

I take it I missed something.

I would love for my mom to buy a mac but she is too cheap. And I find it easier to find a deal on something that is way more powerful than what she needs just to be covered.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Does anybody know a John Mathison? Board member for Heeding God's Call? He has added me to some of his emails since yesterday and requested I added him on LinkedIn. I have no clue who he is, and no interest in his organization so he has been flagged as a spammer. Just curious where he came upon my name and personal email...

Does anybody know a John Mathison? Board member for Heeding God's Call? He has added me to some of his emails since yesterday and requested I added him on LinkedIn. I have no clue who he is, and no interest in his organization so he has been flagged as a spammer. Just curious where he came upon my name and personal email...

Apparently he thinks you need to be saved.

Why do I like working here? Email thread from my team:

manager: (confidential stuff) Again, please let me know what you think – regardless of whether you like the idea, hate it, or want to suggest changes.

dan: Seems a reasonable starting point to me. I would suggest running with it for a while and see if more/less fidelity is needed.

luke: I agree with Dan. I can’t point out any flaws, so let’s do a trial run.

andy: Hodor

matt: Sounds good to start.

pablo: i guess

Pistons and crank are in :)
Don't worry, I'll make a nice little meme for this. lol

Of course when I put the APR head studs in I don't have a 3/8 13mm long 12pt socket to torque them down. FML. Could have easily had the motor back in the car today, but I guess it will have until tomorrow :(
Any one have one and could throw it across the state would be appreciated.

Winning!

Going to Harbor Freight on the way home to see if they have a set. Would be nice to have it together and back in the car tomorrow. I would like to get some miles on it and change the oil before next weekend.

Best I can do
099198853475lg.jpg

In dream land I'm going to own this motor.

alleged-supercharged-6-2-liter-lt4-v8-for-c7-z06--photo-by-american-velocity-performance_100448962_m.jpg

2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-lt4-torque-curve.jpg

Of course when I put the APR head studs in I don't have a 3/8 13mm long 12pt socket to torque them down. FML. Could have easily had the motor back in the car today, but I guess it will have until tomorrow :(
Any one have one and could throw it across the state would be appreciated.

:( when I did arp head studs it was a 1/2 12pt deep socket

Back