The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Just teasing, buddy. I still have more hp than all of you combined.

Speaking of little wieners, Peaches, how much whp are you shooting for this Saturday at the dyno day? What time is your appointment? I'll come down and watch before heading to Marcs to huff some fumes.

The numbers could be right, but it depends on the kind of dyno. Hell, I got 263 with just a CAI and BOV on a Mustang dyno. Stock numbers are supposed to be 222, but I never got a reading for that. Dyno numbers can only be compared when they're from the same dyno, under same\similar conditions, so saying my MS3 put down 350 before it popped doesn't really mean much. If I wanted to show off, I'd just run a bunch of different dynos and pick the highest one.

Last edited:
I'll be the dick, Hey AJ. bulls***. haha

I think Ivan dyno'ed around 265 at Mid-Ohio on a cold day with his mods. I wish he would chime in but he's probably not allowed...

I thought he broke 270's and the other guy with almost identical set-up from the east coast put down less and was pissed. He went up like two more times too with the same results

Just teasing, buddy. I still have more hp than all of you combined.

I have more non-working cylinders so ha.

Off work, hopefully I can get 4 of those cylinders to work. Not sure if I'll have enough day light left though.

Overall there are just numbers. It doesn't make you car better, make your penis bigger, or your driver mod any better. It's more fun to drive a slow car fast ;)

I'd like to see the MSM Dyno, I will try and make it down there!

Someone posted something on the page before this that i was going to respond to buttttt I'm too lazy to go back to see what it was lolz

Am I the only one who thinks its a bad idea to stress the stock K04 by adding boost? It's almost maxed out from the factory, why push it to its limit and blow hot air? BT, I'm all for that.

Oh you didn't know you had a 300whp car too, V? Guess what? Ya doos. So be careful on your drive home.

Corey, that's what all you low hp guys say. I still have more hp's than you thus, I'm better in every way.

I just say around 300 based on my research and provided info but it doesnt matter to me its just numbers. Its still too slow for me lol

I don't like stressing my ko4 either but I wanted more and I am not going to spend another 2k to get a little more power that I can't use. I like how my ko4 spools now so I'll keep it and replace it when it goes

Oh you didn't know you had a 300whp car too, V? Guess what? Ya doos. So be careful on your drive home.

Corey, that's what all you low hp guys say. I still have more hp's than you thus, I'm better in every way.
Lol. Hopefully I can fix my PS problems now and get back to autoX. I need to beat that civic in SMF somehow. He has about 220whp and only weighs 2100lbs with a short wheelbase. I talked with him for a while last race and seems very knowledgable and nice. I didn't realize he had 275's in the front and 205 in the rear, but he said he prefers 225 rear tires because of the random snap around. I have my work cut out for me since it is a trailered car with a 800lb spring set. Bastard, lol.

Am I the only one who thinks its a bad idea to stress the stock K04 by adding boost? It's almost maxed out from the factory, why push it to its limit and blow hot air? BT, I'm all for that.

Most of the cars here are running higher than factory boost with much higher mileage without issue.
Yeah, failures happen. But with proper tuning, and taking care of the car...the car will take care of you

well still only 6 out of my 18 cylinders are working. I was able to swap the exhaust mani and s-pipe so I'm getting closer.

Back