The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

That silver one is hot, but not exactly subtle haha. If you teared off all the widebody parts it would still look good.

A red one:

110605b.jpg

The crappy thing is that the conversion itself costs just about as much as a used NA.

True. But I'm sure sean has his entire build priced out in his head already. We've talked about it a lot and he's learned a lot while working on the 3. What to do and especially what NOT to do, lol! We just need to finish the 3 first.

I like the look of the fastback :)

That silver Miata looks badass. Except for the tail lights...
pop_those_eyes.jpg

Yeah. Not a fan of those tail lights AT ALL. There are a ton of aftermarket tail light options over in Jaypan. Thankfully, most of them never made it Stateside. They're not too pretty.

That red fastback is sexy, any shots of the front? Its more of a car I could own, not as over the top as the silver one.

I wasn't able to find a pic of the red one. When I have a few minutes at home, I'll search again. Most pics are blocked at work.

no one else wants to go to the autoshow? my friends have been telling me there are some sweet cars there. and Kevin there is an all electric car drive around in the basement of COBO. so seriously, who wants to join me and mr hybrid?

no one else wants to go to the autoshow? my friends have been telling me there are some sweet cars there. and Kevin there is an all electric car drive around in the basement of COBO. so seriously, who wants to join me and mr hybrid?

well no hybrids for me, lol... i hope to go and look at a Golf TDI on either saturday or sunday, then spend the rest of the time at the autoshow.

but i'd only go to the autoshow if the guy says it's ok to come and see it, sorry!; so i'll keep ya updated!

Fabio, his name is F a b i o

Back