The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Wanted: Protege owner that would want Leather seats...

I'm going to start looking into it. Return interior to stock, return suspension to stock, trade it in with the 02 wheels.

I have a stock suspension. I didn't get rid of it. Nice try...

lol....well I didn't mean a straight up trade...besides you could use the stock springs/struts to make end tables to go with your coffee table. :D

Why is it, that after I decide to stop spending money on the car, I see you may be parting out (oh B-specs), there's a MSP brake kit f/s (rotors/pads/calipers at a hella good price but this would also mean I'd have to sell the 14"s and find 15"s for winter) and KronixKid is parting out and has some nice things that will be going up and CS now has the rear cupholder on sale........

What if I buy an MSP and decide to put the B-specs on that?

Heh...

Honestly, I don't know what I want to do. As bad as it sounds, I kinda want a daily driver that I don't feel the need to modify. Something I can be happy with as is. Acceptable modifications to me would be wheels / tires and a factory appearance package, if applicable.

Honestly, I don't know what I want to do. As bad as it sounds, I kinda want a daily driver that I don't feel the need to modify. Something I can be happy with as is. Acceptable modifications to me would be wheels / tires and a factory appearance package, if applicable.

You getting rid of the prote-gay?

Oh noes...Tamz has brainwashed you. lol

I don't think you will ever get rid of your mod bug no matter what car you buy. You will just have to restrain yourself by saying 'mod money is for the Civic'.

Oh absolutely. I'm not going to stop modding cars. I just won't mod my "reliable" car as much as I've been known to. The Civic has been my project for 7 years now. I think it's time to finally finish the damn thing.

And yes Jay, I'm considering offing the rust bucket. I find more and more big issues each time I work on it. I don't to sink the amount of money required just to get it almost rust free. It wouldn't be smart.

what up guys

well Stephen i know of spicy MSP that might be going up for sale. The guy lives in butler

Last edited:
damn i wanted a spicy so bad too, but im not selling my MSP just for another one thats a better color

Just wanted to Check into the "Awesomeness" of this thread.

Awesome

That is all.

Back