The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

The Fiat got 30, that's why I asked. Never downshifted, just kept it in 5th for all of it and dipped into throttle. I expected less miles per gallon for sure lol!

If anyone is free or wants to come help, round two of the "get Lindsey back on the road" will be Saturday August 9.

Took the Fiat to get an oil change on lunch. Stopped up at the Fred Martin Speedy Lube shack next to the dealership. It's weird for me to take the car to get an oil change, but for free ninety nine, I'll do whatever. In and out in 15 minutes and never got out of the car. They had a camera underneath so that you could watch the dude in the pit do the work. If I need another oil change before the end of the year (and I'm sure I will), I'll have to do it myself or pay. I get 2 free per year.

That's good they record the oil change so they know if a tech ***** up or something. Speaking of which, I need to do an oil change in the next few days.

Yeah, I thought so. They even brought the dipstick over to me to see that it was full.

I liked the one guy's reaction to my tires. "Hey...do you know that it's worn over onto the sidewall?" Yup. "I don't know if that's good or not." It likely isn't. Thanks for noticing.

You can watch them?? OOOOOOOOH I wanna do that!

I'm going to need new tires pretty soon. With ECS off in the rain things get interesting, especially when turning lol.

I'm a nervous wreck right now. LG President of operations for the North American market is in fairlawn right now visiting a couple stores I'm in charge of training, doing secret shops and knowledge checks on the sales reps on the G3. My at&t store did well, and now they're at the Sprint store that a fellow ms3 owner manages. We took away the sales reps phones on Friday at that location and made them study and quiz eachother all day long for preparation. Hope it worked

For about 15 minutes I had my co-workers convinced Tara Reid was playing Wonder Woman in the next Batman\Superman movie... hahahah

The reality of the situation is not bad at all! You've seen her in a couple of the F&F movies

I still prefer to change my oil myself so I know it was done right. ;)

I don't think that girl from the F&F is all that pretty. Her face is so angular she looks like a Tai lady boy or something.

While I agree, Evan... I like free ninety nine. If they **** up, they fix it.

True. Free is a pretty good price. But I still don't like fuckers touching my car. haha! But dat warranty...

That pic has to be shopped. Because she is super skinny in the F&F movies.

I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but she's still too bloody skinny. No hips, barely an ass and her arms like a skeleton. I like my women to look like women. Nothing a couple cheeseburgers and ice cream won't fix.

Back