The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

Those are some great pics, Manckx. Thanks for sharing! Are you the photographer or just happen to see the link?

Good deal Phen! I hate when there's little crap that's a nuisance but it cost a bunch to get fixed. Luckily it got covered by the repair here!

I am not going to make it , I have 2 flat tires on the trailer. They are over 10 yrs. old and I don't trust them, so now I need trailer tires and Miata tire.

Boo who?
I might not have a car to rum depending if I can get whitey to start or not :(

You can drive the Fiat if you want... but the lack of grip may not be too exciting.

So pumped for Sunday. Put the new HP+ pads and new rotors (costed me $32 before selling my old pads), and picking up my new tires and having them mounted today (BFG Rivals 245/40/18). Can't wait to have a better tire paired with better brakes. Its really impressive in just one step up in brake pads there is a major step in stopping power.

I can't wait to see your reaction going from the DW's to the Rivals. Going to be night and day!

Really? I hope so. There was a night and day difference from the pads. I hope the feeling is the same with the tires. Anyone want a set of DW's?

Now that the Corey Invitational is behind us, who is going to Lakeland on June 29th with NE Ohio SCCA?

The past 2 events I went to with NEO SCCA had timing issues. Hopefully they get those issues sorted out.

Its really annoying. I understand one rerun but come on I had to do two reruns in a row and my fourth run was definately my fastest which just pissed me off. I shouldn't have even gone for that second rerun. I did terrible and didn't even feel like doing it again. I was tired and hot and burnt lol.

Its really annoying. I understand one rerun but come on I had to do two reruns in a row and my fourth run was definately my fastest which just pissed me off. I shouldn't have even gone for that second rerun. I did terrible and didn't even feel like doing it again. I was tired and hot and burnt lol.

Lauri felt that her 3rd run was better that the rerun she got! She was in a funk because of the heat and having to wait fo rhe re-run......

Back