The Official what do YOU do while bored at work THREAD!

:
2008 Mazda MX-5 5MT PRHT
Bored at work? Me too! Post what you do when the boss isn't looking (or not even there). Put up a pic or vid with a brief description of the scenerio that is being played out. I'll start.

So basically I was sitting at work and began to get bored. So I turn to my coworker and we immediately begin doing things that were not necessarily work related. I figured how could this be more entertaining. If only I had a camera. Cameraphone! So I whip the phone out and this is this is the result. Some of you may recognize the two forum members both part of the G.A.C.C.

Yes. That is in fact a knee brace.
FROMphone036.jpg

Here is what happens when you give a grown man an ear bulb filled with water.

This is yours truly. Of course, I couldn't let Beaver take all the credit. (This is the same knee brace pictured above)
FROMphone047.jpg

Can you top our fun? I'd like to see it because I don't believe you can.

i think of ways to make it look like am i working so when he is around i can do that instead of actually working

we would race fork lifts, light fires, throw gloves at eachother,blow bottles up with compressed air peel all the marble off our cloths haha

Now see, one time (technically at work, but afterhours) the same guy in the picture and myself jousted with pallet jacks and product carts. I am sure he might be able to have more pics up here in a couple weeks when they have a gathering at work. Stay tuned!

I sit here at work and Ill cruise like 5 different message boards including this one. the hot girl threads are always my favorites.

I work at the airport, so downtime = Look at chics in the terminal (nana)
But for all the downtime, believe me, when we work, we really work are heads off

Ok well post some pics of the stupid fun s***. That's really what I was HOPING would happen here. Sadly, my boss is back in so all the fun has been sucked right back out alongside his return.

Back