THE OFFICIAL "Traveling Mazda Flag" thread! :D

Put both of your hands together touching at the thumbs...now spread them as wide as you can...that is about how big the dick was...

well idk if i should use my hand I gotz some big hands but either way. Wow that's a big Dick....I never thought id say those words...lol well it was a good idea....so have you been able to see the progress yet someone was saying that its looking better.... can't wait till it gets back on track.

I actually ate dinner with him tonight...he and his wife came down...he told me it is very faint on there...trying to get the last bit out, should be ready to ship out in the next week...I asked what was taking so long and he said he has been working on it when he gets a chance, but that the way he is doing it is slow and takes time...I have not personally seen the results yet, but he will said he should be shipping it out to the next person on the list early next week...

....since its been 4 weeks or more since the guy who was supposed to clean the flag has had it.....
-- wow. I'm no drycleaner but isn't 4 weeks like, a bit excessive? I don't want to be a nag, but come on! Lets get this thing back on track! It's supposed to be in my town #31 on the list, I just hope that happens before the end of the world (Dec.21 2012)!(ughdance)

The guy with the flag said told me he had a HUGE update...he said he will get on here tomorrow and update on EVERYTHING...

Just found this in the photo thread for the flag.......

chilling on the couch

DSC03354.jpg

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123775892&page=3

at this point guys, im no longer adding people to the list. Id like to get this flag traveling again before adding more peeops.

The flag looks clean.. why hasn't it moved? Why hasn't that person posted in here about the status?? Seems sketchy.

The guy with the flag said told me he had a HUGE update...he said he will get on here tomorrow and update on EVERYTHING...

^^^Why would he post in here...looking at his post count it seems he is rarely on here, so I doubt he even knows about this thread...I told him to post pics in the PICTURES thread...

This means an update in the PICTURE thread, not in here? That clarification would have helped.

Back