***The Official Filipino thread***

SilverBulletES said:
Ibaraki-ken, about an hour north of Tokyo. Nice location, sort of quiet and in the country but I could hit Toyko every other weekend easily. Love me some Tokyo. Where's Yokosuka?

Taught English for a year there. Should have made it two.
Here's the car my board of education gave me to drive.

if i remember correctly, it was a couple hours southeast of tokyo.

Yeah all 660cc of screaming power it had!
Automatic tranny too. :(

I could hit about 120 km/h in it if I remember correctly. Sort of a scary experience. Go cart like handling though! If only it wasn't so top heavy and had better tires I could say-- take that MX-5! :D

FunkyBuddha said:
Boracay Island, Crystal Cove and Tagaytay

Hope everyone remembers.

Always wanted to go there... My friend is there right now. He's island hoping.

My grandparents generation all had nicknames but it died slowly after. The Bonifacio name only has a few legs left.

YP5 Toronto said:
ya...that track is awesome. Great to see him live out the philipino culture through his music!!!

All the Black Eyed Peas went to PI last yearr. They threw a concert there. Their TV promotions were televised through ABS-CBN TFC.

Gotta love The Filipino Channel!

enigM@ said:
All the Black Eyed Peas went to PI last yearr. They threw a concert there. Their TV promotions were televised through ABS-CBN TFC.

Yes they did. My cousin works for Smart mobile and he gets some wicked tickets for concerts and movies and parties. he took me to the FHM victory party at Fort Bonifacio. That was good.

wild, i get to go back next summer since it'll be my grandparents golden aniversary.. . so everyone is flying back (lol my grandparents are in NJ right now) but we will either back back in quezon city or in tandang sora

lets make a official whites and blacks thread while we are at it. We can pretend its 1850 too.

jasmine trias...pure filipina hotness...
jasminetrias_fox.jpg

enigM@ said:

HAHAHA my wife is glued to the TV watching TFC all the f*in time lol and she got to meet the PI stars when they came to HI Heart Evangelista is hott

and kristine too (lol2)

filstar10.jpg

hawaiian_msp said:
HAHAHA my wife is glued to the TV watching TFC all the f*in time lol and she got to meet the PI stars when they came to HI Heart Evangelista is hott

and kristine too (lol2)

yea they are, but they're sorta played out. you'll see a lot more pretty girls if you watch long enough with your wife.

if you guys have plans of going to Pinas, do it. check out tagaytay highlands, batangas beaches, makati for your nightlife. da fort is theplace to go too. i'll be heading home myself on December to celebrate Christmas again. I missed so much the dawn masses with the puto bumbong and bibingka! you should check it out too!

how's the car doing? done any more mods lately? my 6 is still all stock since i traded the 5. plan on doing the hood and wheels sometime soon.

Back