the new ride

MSP#735

:
2005 Acura TL
well here she is, in all her glory. 2005 Acura TL (rockon)

Attachments

• IMGP1031.JPG
    IMGP1031.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMGP1032.JPG
    IMGP1032.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMGP1033.JPG
    IMGP1033.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMGP1036.JPG
    IMGP1036.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Pretty nice. Both of my parents drive TSXs, and they are pretty fun.

Im not sure if I like the line down the side or not, but the overall look is nice.

as of now, no. however, i am getting her tinted on Wednesday and considering rockblocker (paint and lights)

meinp5 said:
Sweet - any plans for it? Wheels would look great on it!

eww boo on Acura for putting "ACURA" where the front plate should go... kinda kills the clean look of the front. Oh well looks nice, the only downside to TL's are FWD and the fact that I see them everywhere. Congrats :D

MSP#735 said:
as of now, no. however, i am getting her tinted on Wednesday and considering rockblocker (paint and lights)

Good deal...just something to think about...

IMG_0036.jpg

1: a front mounted plate = (headshake
2:TL being FWD = 270 hp
3: seeing them everywhere, i am with you there but, that means they are reliable and dependable :cool:

thaikim said:
eww boo on Acura for putting "ACURA" where the front plate should go... kinda kills the clean look of the front. Oh well looks nice, the only downside to TL's are FWD and the fact that I see them everywhere. Congrats :D

nice, i like those.

I think you should get the factory body kit on it, i love the looks of that.

MSP#735 said:
1: a front mounted plate = (headshake
2:TL being FWD = 270 hp
3: seeing them everywhere, i am with you there but, that means they are reliable and dependable :cool:

1. Def a no no on the front plate, I just think it would have looked cleaner if Acura had left it blank instead of engraving their name in the bumper.
2. A RWD TL would be sickness, not that it's a slow POC now.
3. A buddy of mine and I actually play a game to see who can spot the most TL's when we eat at Chipotle.... so far the most is like 9 in 20min. :D

daedalus said:
Nice ride man! What options are on it?
even the base models are pretty much loaded

I think the only available options are NAV and 6-speed manual

Yea, as mentioned, they come pretty much ready to drive. i did get the A/T without Nav, very hard to find especially when your price is limited (as mine was). has leather, heated seats/mirrors, memory seats, 4300K HIDs, auto reverse mirrors that tilt when in reverse...nothing crazy though. so far im loving it!! first 'road trip' this weekend, Maryland. (yippy)

daedalus said:
Nice ride man! What options are on it?

Back