the life and death of a protege5 (56K warning)

O.O man! holy s***. my eyes went WIDE open on the last picture.. seriously! what happened? hope you are okay dude.

man, im still in shock...

sh74.jpg

It was a decresing radius right-hander hairpin, except Truc didn't know about the decreasing radius part. If it was your first time there (and his was), you would come in on the outside and then work your way to the apex...from the way the corner entry looks... except by the time you realize you're in the wrong place, the road has already rotated about 150-degrees to the right of you, you're on the left on the outside... understeer....

Holy Shikies! I remember that car from way back...one of the first modded P5's on this site! Damn that sucks...Hope you stay with the Fam!

ouch. that hurts man...i still remember waaay back in the day when i first started modding my car, the Injen CAI group buy that you helped me out with...(sad2) its sad to see another p5 go.

If the car was in Arizona all the MAZDASPORTS members would all park in a semicircle around Truc's car and insert a CD with bagpipes playing Amazing Grace.

May your P5 RIP Truc.

We are all sad about his loss. He has helped so many of us with group buys and such.

Truc you will always be a part of MAZDASPORTS so don't fade away.

I expect to see you riding with Tim next Saturday for the Mingus Mountain run ;) .

panorama%20Apex%20meet.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you're okay and thats the main thing but damn. I always loved your car and got motivated to do a lot of mods after seeing how they looked on another midnight blue. The black badges, blacked out headlights, and yellow fogs. Your car will be missed. Hopefully you'll stick around on the boards still no matter what car you choose next.

Me too! I remember we both started modding our p5s around the same time. At least u are ok I know we had some disagreements but I always respected you and your ride. It looked very nice. Why is it that so many cars get wrecked when they finally start looking nice? And that is one nasty turn! Well good luck on your next ride...i recommend a Mazda3 or MSP.

Back