The late start #1123 build

Nc MSP

:
2003 MazdaSPEED Protege
Whats up, im mason. I drive black mica #1123. Bought it with about 80k on the odo completley stock and just started doing bolt ons and just never got around to making a build thread so here it goes.

2e21dhi.jpg
[/IMG]
The pic from the ad before i bought it, like i said bone stock in october of 2010

Shortly after i picked up and injen intake from a local friend, and apexi turbo timer, no pic needed im assuming...

Also got a 3" custom cat back

Soon after i picked up some no name wheels and some eibach sportlines from 2.0t03speed
281zom0.jpg

After about half a year i started doing small thing window tint, tires, audio etc
35ispzt.jpg

After i got the looks out of the way i picked up and SU 626 intake mani from a friend. Install was a pain in the ass....pics soon

soon after i picked up a dg carbon fiber engine cover and SU motor mounts
1zg5476.jpg
[/IMG]

recently i got a sr motorsport underdrive pulley and a medevil lightweight ps pulley, a ssafc and innovate digital wideband and a stage 1 exedy from fatti03. pics soon

soon to come fmic, 3" dp, and eventually forged internals!!! <- hopefully

and this is how nay nay is looking now adays
eecmm tail of the dragon
25i88ax.jpg
[/IMG]
14ec28o.jpg
[/IMG]
Ran a 9.6 in a 1/8th mile
66gggn.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
medieval ps pulley, sr motorsports lightweight underdrive pulley, and exedy stage 1 came in today
ngani0.jpg
[/IMG]

its made by dg but i got mine slightly used from a local friend as part of a package deal

waste gate came in the mail today. soon everything i have laying around is going on i promise
kby53r.jpg
[/IMG]

I will eitehr be ordering my clutch this week or next week, we could have a clutch changing party!! haha

Nice man, drilled and slotted rotors are a bunch of bulls*** anyway. I laugh at people who run them on their DDs.

Back