yashooa

Full Metal Mazda
:
MSP, The BLACKNESS!
47b4dc35b3127cceb8d6ff4047980000001610

47b4dc35b3127cceb8d6ff4dc6a50000001610
47b4dc35b3127cceb8d6ff4bc6a30000001610
47b4dc35b3127cceb8d6ff3fc6d70000001610

This is no big deal to you Northerners but down here we don't see this very often. Of course it will probally be 60 tomorrow. :p

Last edited:
cool. im hoping for some snow tommorow but im too close to atlanta to get or see any. the last pic w/ the house looks really nice.

At a first glance, I thought the thread title was a joke.. "Texas snow". But now I see that it actually can happen. hehe, share the snow!

-chris

Last edited:
protegequeen45 said:
cool. im hoping for some snow tommorow but im too close to atlanta to get or see any. the last pic w/ the house looks really nice.
Thanks my wife was outside taking them. They look at lot better at full size but for some reason we can't upload pics just yet...Ahem Enry? :)

Togan said:
the poor dog must be freezing (sick)
His name is Mel. He can stand on his hinds legs and have his front legs and head hanging over the fence looking at you. It keeps my car safe (laugh) He loves the cold weather it was only in the 20's and he has a big dog house to go inside of with blankets and hay. I'll bet he was just kind of saying,"WTF is all this white stuff?" I have a 129 lbs female Rott in there to she was not diggin it at all. She gets to come inside.

Last edited:
I cant believe you guys got snow... we get it rarely enough, but you guys? hahaha... enjoy it while you can, cause even here it doesn't stick for more than 3-4 days at the most (except for 2 years ago, which was a freak year)

MLEvo said:
At a first glance, I thought the thread title was a joke.. "Texas snow". But now I see that it actually can happen. hehe, share the snow!

-chris
Yeah if we do get snow it is usually in Feb most of the winter around here is more like spring/fall. Temps in the 50-70's and pretty nice actually. Then March comes and BAM back to nice weather with some fantastic thuderstorms and a killer twister or two.

RyanJayG said:
I cant believe you guys got snow... we get it rarely enough, but you guys? hahaha... enjoy it while you can, cause even here it doesn't stick for more than 3-4 days at the most (except for 2 years ago, which was a freak year)
Yeah no doubt you Okies are normally colder than us in the winter being that far up North and all :p

yashooa said:
His name is Mel. He can stand on his hinds legs and have his front legs and head hanging over the fence looking at you. It keeps my car safe (laugh) He loves the cold weather it was only in the 20's and he has a big dog house to go inside of with blankets and hay. I'll bet he was just kind of saying,"WTF is all this white stuff?" I have a 129 lbs femaile Rott in there to she was not diggin it at all. She gets to come inside.

still that dog must be freezing :D

yashooa said:
Yeah if we do get snow it is usually in Feb most of the winter around here is more like spring/fall. Temps in the 50-70's and pretty nice actually. Then March comes and BAM back to nice weather with some fantastic thuderstorms and a killer twister or two.

In Atlanta, it hasn't snowed for 2-3 years except for last saturday, which lasted for 5 minutes, then it was never to be seen from again. (boom02) ..sucks.

(but still bring Atlanta some snow)

-Chris

Yashooa, all I can say is.. HELL YEAH! Thanks for sharing the snow!
It snowed here in Atlanta even though it was 60 F yesterday.(boom08) ..I was wearing shorts to school. haha.

here's my view...

Attachments

• cocaine.JPG
    cocaine.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 62
MLEvo said:
Yashooa, all I can say is.. HELL YEAH! Thanks for sharing the snow!
It snowed here in Atlanta even though it was 60 F yesterday.(boom08) ..I was wearing shorts to school. haha.

here's my view...
It was 60 and sunny the day after this. Went for a hike and laughed at the contrast in weather in such a short period of time. Hey if you don't like the weather in North Texas just wait an hour it will change. :p

Back