CANCELLED: Texas Mazda 6 Meet ~ Houston

Cancelled. See Multi Car Picnic.
Mazda 6 Houston Meet

When: Saturday, July 9th @ 1:00PM
Where: Houston

Memorial Park
6501 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77001

We are planning a bbq, photos and probably a drive through some side roads. There are a couple of us driving down from the DFW area together, so if anyone wants to tag along you are more than welcome. IM or PM for any questions/info. Thanks

Last edited:
MP3Architect said:
mazda6's only or can us proteges come too? if we cant..........thats fine...........we'll come anyways!

Haha. It's open to anyone, friends and family. As long as we don't get any crazy people then it's all good. Posted over in the 3 forums as well. We're all part of the same family. (thumb)

Just a quick update:

There are several 6's from the San Antonio area leaving together and a 6 in Austin who wanted someone to drive down with. There are also some 3's in both areas that wouldn't mind some company. Anyway, if anyone has an OBDII/CAN scanner and wouldn't mind bringing it to the meet we would highly appreciate it; There is a 6 memember with a CEL who would like to check it out. Thanks

cancelled all of a sudden hmmmm? "Multi Car picnic" hmmmmm? sounds like your trying to divert the proteges elsewhere........ (peep)

MP3Architect said:
cancelled all of a sudden hmmmm? "Multi Car picnic" hmmmmm? sounds like your trying to divert the proteges elsewhere........ (peep)

Yeah everyone kind of dropped out at the last minute (doh) ...but three of us from Dallas already made hotel reservations as well as other preparations to drive down to Houston. Instead of cancelling the trip down to Houston, we decided to just make this a road trip. I was checking out what the other Mazda's were doing in Houston and I came across the Multi Car Club Picnic on the rx8 forums.

Last edited:
Back