Tein S-Tech....different part numbers?

Dlovtsur

:
'03.5 Proteg5 (22V)
Are Tein S-Tech springs for the sedan and wagon the same part number, or are they different? I'm looking at getting a new set off eBay and the guy has the same part number listed for both applications. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

akhilleus said:
Cause the wagon has a different height drop then the sedan.

I understand that, that's why I'm confused. Wouldn't the same springs drop each car the same?

Can someone explain this?

Dlovtsur said:
I understand that, that's why I'm confused. Wouldn't the same springs drop each car the same?

Can someone explain this?

He is saying maybe the cars had different heights from the factory, meaning one is already lower than the other.

ELEmental59437 said:
He is saying maybe the cars had different heights from the factory, meaning one is already lower than the other.

That doesn't make sense though....the drop heights listed on Tein's website are the actual drop the springs create (in inches), not the ride height of the car.

Also....if someone who has the S-Tech springs on their P5 still has the box the springs came in, could you post what the part number is?

showstoppers.com lists two different part numbers

SKM46-AUB00 - sedan
SKM460-AUB00 - wagon

listen the p5 and sedan use different springs. Stock the p5 rides higher in the back i believe. The sedan is even. Somethin with the fact there is a hatch maybe. Someone correct me if i am wrong but the situation is the same with the racing beat springs. I have also heard that if u put sedan springs on a p5 its not good, visually and possibly mechanically.

Back