Team Pro 5 Anniversary/info

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
:
OPTION WAGON
TEAM PRO 5 makes its 5 year anniversary in September supposedly and thats what Dave told me he thinks it is. So i plan on doing a BBQ/meet/cruise around that time and I think it would be good on a Sunday for eveyone. Just need to get some input from other members to see whats better for them.

Its crazy that this forums just made 5 years and for most of us we had our cars for 5yrs. now and we own a Protege 5! So it sounds so right to have this happen and have eveyone meet up for such a special occassion.

I'll be trying to have some of the original members make it such as Dave, Keola, and Lanson who have sold thier since. The original member yet is Jarett out of the four who started the club back in mid 2002.

I remember Dave having a Team Pro 5 website with all its members listed but its been down for a while and would want to start it up again if possible to have someone be incharge of it.

As for the the stickers I have made some already and given some out to people to who are intrested in joining. They are for a fee of $10 for a pair of stickers and they will be placed in the far back window on both sides. As for T-shirts i will need to get some information from Dave where had them made and the cost.

For more people joining the club, I have been recruiting people who seem intrested in thier Protege 5 and others who have a modded one already. But remember I meet up with them to see if there right for the TEAM. Also for others who know someone who wants to join just let me know.

Soon, I will want to have certain people be running the club with me to set up meets/criuses and whatever we need to handle to keep it going in the right direction. If you feel you can do this and more, dont hesitate to tell me.

Later, I might have chapters started up in the mainland for people intrested. I know Ace is moving up to the mainland when he gets back and he was willing to start one. But, as of now I have 2 outer island memebers on Maui and would like to see more on other islands. It makes it more possible now with the superferry running back and forth to Oahu. I think it will start next month or end of this year if I'm not mistaken.

Last, I want to have a annual meet for the anniversay in September so keep your calenders open around that time. For anyone/everyone in the club or not (even out of state) can have a say on this stuff I wrote or anything else. Please feel free to comment.

Thanks
Efren
TEAM PRO 5 (new) President

Last edited:
Awesome Efren! I like the direction you are taking the club. I hope you can take it above and beyond the level I had it at and it looks like you are well on your way. Get a specific date on the anniversary bbq and I will do everything I can to make it. I will also try to get Keola and Lanson to come out too! Keep me updated!

Dave

I will definitely make sure I request off for this one! I still remember how we all started out and how everyone and their cars have evolved into what they are today. Got pics of the first meet at 2020 in pearl city and one of the first cruises with all the P5s.

Attachments

• tp51.jpg
    tp51.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 141
  • tp52.jpg
    tp52.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 162
Team Pro5

Was Going On Guys. I Know I Only Been With You Guys For About A Year And Most Of It Has Been Deploied Or On Some Kind Of Underway (navy) But I'll Defenetly I'm Up For The Meet. As For The Chapter Yes I'll Be Trying My Best To Get Many Ppl In San Diego So We Can Start The Cali Sd Chapter. Ohh Efren Pm Me So I Can Send You My Brother-in-laws Info Because He Works In A Place Off Sand Island That Prints Shirts, I'l Have To Talk To Him But I Think I Can Get Discount Or Something. It's Only Been A Few Meet That I Have Got To Made But It Has Been Nice.
See Ya Soon
Ace

I will definitely make sure I request off for this one! I still remember how we all started out and how everyone and their cars have evolved into what they are today. Got pics of the first meet at 2020 in pearl city and one of the first cruises with all the P5s.

Holy crap I have those exact pics still also!!! The first one was exactly that, our first ever "Team PRO 5" get together. The 4 founders with 1 founder/uhhh never mind I won't get into it. :p Damnit Jarrett you brought back some serious memories.... :(

Dave

OMG! Everyone looked STOCK! *GASP!* Hee hee.

HAHAHA!!! And you know how I feel about being stock..... "Friend's don't let friend's drive stock!" LOL! But back then they JUST came out with the ground control coilovers and injen cai which at the time of that picture I already had on my car along with a custom catback exhaust. ;)

Dave

:D Whao, excellent planning! LMK about September. I can see all the O.G.'s again.

So heres the scoop on the date im looking at Sept. 9th. I was thinking about the 2nd but because monday is labor day its going to be busy for the weekend. So mark it on your calender!!! SUNDAY SEPT 9TH.!! as for the place(s) and time it will be posted later.

Efren

Heres the rest of the info:
What:BBQ/Potluck/Meet
Where: Waipio Regional Park (across Waipio Jack in the Box)
Time:12pm-3pm
When:Sunday Sept. 9th

1st Stop:Kakaako Park
2nd Stop:Hawaii Kai Boat Harbor
Last Stop:Go Home!!

I plan on having people bring some food, drinks and what ever we need. Most of the stuff and big things like a cooler/ice, rice cooker, Hibachi/coal, forks and Steaks will be provided by me so I can drop off the stuff later to my house since its close. This wont be happening for a while so ill make a list later for people to put what their bringing. But I suggest bringing your own chairs though. Also dont forget your cameras/video. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Efren

carbonfiber hood

was going on guys does any 1 know where can i take my carbonfiber hood to get clear coaded its faiding. i need to do this before i move to cali. efren do u know any??
thanks

eh, is this for pro5's only or can a jacked up ES tag along? (rockon)

yo Efren, how those shorts fit? just a quick mention. just got shirts for my new clothing company. check my avatar!!!

Last edited:
was going on guys does any 1 know where can i take my carbonfiber hood to get clear coaded its faiding. i need to do this before i move to cali. efren do u know any??
thanks

i got 2 guys named Rob that can do it for you. i recleared my hood a while back. you think you can make it to this meet?

Efren

Back