take my lease

mazda6gal

Up for grabs is a 2004 Mazda RX-8. The car is in mint condition with 21,000 miles on it.. The lease is up in August of 2008, so if you want to take over the lease payments for 2 years that would be the best deal!!!!! Payments are $519 a month.

The car has a 15,000 mile a year lease. The car is the black grand touring package, with the two tone red/black leather. The windows are tinted legal. There are clear corners and rotary accents. It is lowered but I have the stock springs if you want them. The aftermarket springs are a 1 inch drop on Tien springs. Rides smooth!!!!

The car is in perfect condition and has low miles.... We are selling to get a motorcycle and we got our fun out of the RX-8 too many toys so one has to go! This car is adult owned and maintained redy for your nimble fingers to take it to its limits.

If you are interested or have any ?'s or even want photos then email me @ black96cobra@comcast.net

Thanks

Michelle

Eh....pics? I'll stick with my P5 and CL payments. Both are less than your lease.

$519 for a lease? Ouch! I think I'll hold onto my $291 P5 payment for another 2 years. And then she'll be all mine!

How do you get out of a lease anyway? Are there fees?

you can just transfer the lease to another person. i dunno if you can just give it back.. you can sell the car outright, for whatever it is worth then pay the difference we are looking into that too so if someone wants to buy it..... bro

OMG i thought 319$ was bad for a loan payment(not leased) but i had 0$ down sign and drive basically.

Back