Tagged by Instlyz

OhioMSPinNJ

:
2004 Dodge Ram HEMI
I was at the Ramada Inn in East Brunswick tonight and was "tagged" by instlyz (the owner of a Titanium MSP).

instylz, do you work at the Ramada? I was there for a training in the Middlesex room.

It was pretty funny, when the meeting let out, of course people wanted to look at the Spicy MSP, and to find a note on the windshield was pretty damn cool. The "lookers" didnt understand the coolness of being tagged, but I DO!

The "lookers" probably didn't know how cool it was to be "training" in the Middle"sex" room either.

xelderx said:
The "lookers" probably didn't know how cool it was to be "training" in the Middle"sex" room either.

HAHAHA...

I'm a proud resident of Middlesex County, New Jersey :)

Whatsup man :) I was there with my girlfriend spending the night... lol she was laughing when she saw me pull out the stationary to write you a note. Very sweet looking ride. The more Spicys I see the more I wish I had that attention. ;)

instlyz;
Thats awesome, thanks for the compliment!!

SpicyRay;
I promise if I ever see a MSP I will tag it, just to give you the honor of being tagged!

I've seen a few MSP's around the area, but every time it was when I was at work driving the ambulance! :mad: I'm still waiting to find one when I'm driving mine.

I've seen a few MSP's around but it is either when I'm driving around in a car other than my protege or if I'm in my protege, the MSP is always going in the other direction.

Adam
1991 Protege GTR
#1739 of 2500

Sh!t thats sweet. You were at Ramada..... I work at Hilton Hotel right across the street as a security officer. Altho I dont have MSP but already met few of you NJ Pros at the last meet. Anyhow, I see few MSPs around there.

Back