Suspensions recommendation

misbehave

I have a 03 Protege5 and about 13xxxx miles on it.
I think it's long over due to relace my suspension.
The rear left side of my P5 is like it is being lowered all the time and even worse when there is pessenger there. Plus I do feel more body roll now during cornering.
Can someone recommend me a good set of suspension replacement?
I will not be doing racing with this car. However I do want something stiffer like European cars but not so hard that makes like everything is shattering on the car when drove over some bumps. I also want to minimize the body roll during cornering (I do drive around corner with moderate speed). I am not looking to lower my P5 too much cause I do drive it during the snow days and sometimes need to put snow chains onto it so lowering is not an option.
Thanks in advance.

Look into the mp3/ msp setup very comfortable and handles amazing. Tokico blues and racing beat springs. Tokicos are a bit pricy though if your on a budget go with kyb gr2s

for budget handling upgrade with modest drop -> KYB GR2's with Tein H-Tech springs

Mid-Tier handling upgrade with modest drop -> Tokico HP's with Tein H-Tech springs

Better handling upgrade with functional drop -> Tokico HP's with Tein S-Tech springs

My Recommended setup -> Tokico Illumnias with Tein S-Tech springs

for full control over damping rates and ride height -> full coilover system

f your lookin for just a bit better suspension then Iwoud second wathe second poast said in getting th tokico blues and the racingbeat springs. Both of thes manufactures are what mazda usd for the sligtly more agressive MSP. They will give you more sporty ride with out sacrafiing too much comfort. Just a small drop as well

I can't believe no one has recommended just buying replacement struts from Mazda. They're almost the same price as the KYB parts but they're proper "Made in Japan" Tokico struts. Get them from onlinemazdaparts.com for the best price.

for budget handling upgrade with modest drop -> KYB GR2's with Tein H-Tech springs

Mid-Tier handling upgrade with modest drop -> Tokico HP's with Tein H-Tech springs

Better handling upgrade with functional drop -> Tokico HP's with Tein S-Tech springs

My Recommended setup -> Tokico Illumnias with Tein S-Tech springs

for full control over damping rates and ride height -> full coilover system

have noticed there is OEM Sway-bar Links required (OEM Part # B26R-34-170) for Tokico HP's
how many links do we need? just for front (Qnt:2)? or for both front and rear (Qnt: 4)?

if your stock end links are still in good shape, you can reuse them. if you want to replace them for maintenance reasons, stock replacements from the dealer will work just fine.

Back