Supman's new ride/ track day

supman

:
2003 mazdaspeed
Hey guys, as promised I'm posting pics of my new project rx7. This was at a track day on the 21st of May. Pacific Raceway in Kent, Seattle. The shop guys rolled down from Vancouver, really awesome event. Hope you like the pics (pics taken from my buddy and from other definitive driving members).

at the paddock

img1763scm7.jpg

img1774ssqm7.jpg

before turn 9

DSCF0405.jpg

DSCF0404.jpg

turn 3A

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0484.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

Don Kitch at Proformance giving me some pointers, I asked him to drive my car but he said he's having back problems and my seat hurt his back haha.. always next time

DSCF0523.jpg

Here are the other shop cars that i rolled down with..

img1795ssdo2-1.jpg

img1788sty6.jpg

DSC05915.jpg

my boss's car, don't let the front bumper fool you, it has 600hp under the hood and he's one of the quickest on track, sold his bumper to a customer, he says business comes first :rolleyes: .

DSC05727.jpg

here are pics of the other cars enjoy! the s2k's, 06 si and sti are from another local shop i've mention on this forum before, aj-racing.

The Boss of aj-racing, some of you might know this car from the super street time attack, he took off the decals though.

img1823shb8.jpg

img1872sny6.jpg

DSC05749.jpg

DSC05754.jpg

DSC05820.jpg

img1768ssib8.jpg

DSC05854.jpg

other cars

img1836sov3.jpg

DSC05933.jpg

img1791sswb0.jpg

DSC05849.jpg

DSC05907.jpg

DSC05896.jpg

DSC05848.jpg

DSC05756.jpg

DSC05755.jpg

DSC05719.jpg

i miss your msp... but nice to see you stayed in the mazda family. great pics!

Talk about some nice cars, I cant wait to get my suspension on my car so I can take it out to the track

That RX7 is your car? WHAT? PURE SEX ON WHEELS! I loved your spicy MSP but this one, sh*t!

Do you bought it modded that way?

Holy sh*t. I was just thinking 'what ever happened to supman?' NICE ride! Who bought your msp??

AMEMIYA...... NICEEEEEE!!!!! any more R32 pictures? That's the Only Skyline i love. Mind to share with me pictures? :D

thanks for the comments guys! The car is not streetable at all. I'm in the process in putting in a more forgiving clutch and flywheel. The car stalls at every intersection if i don't rev it enough, drilled lightwieight flywheel. Needs a repaint. maybe black and geting some rpf1's. I already changed the seats guages all the little stuff, need some cash before i start on the bigger stuff. I'll take more pics of the engine and the interior when i have some time.

Phrisco, yea come down on july 2nd, you'll love it!

L8ter, unfortunately the car is srap metal now.. your car was a big inspiration for me when i first joined these forums :)

JoseProte83 said:
AMEMIYA...... NICEEEEEE!!!!! any more R32 pictures? That's the Only Skyline i love. Mind to share with me pictures? :D

here you go, this was another one of our shop cars. Unfortunately it was in an accident as well, got side swiped by some girl. He's now driving the one in the track day photos with the red bride's, hoping to get the car like it was before.

P1040031x.jpg

P1040017x.jpg

P1040024x.jpg

P1040027x.jpg

P1040030x.jpg

P1040033x.jpg

P1040038x.jpg

P1040039x.jpg

P1040104xs.jpg

P1040051.jpg

this was another gtr that we built, it's now sold

P1040097.jpg

P1040093.jpg

rawr.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks dude. I love the new ride, did I mention that? haha.

I just saw what happened... Sorry to see, but glad you're okay.

Hey Matt!

How you doing? I can't believe how your MSP ended the way it did. I sometimes wonder how our beloved cars will ever end; if it can't be sold. At least you had more years out of yours than I did with mine.

Glad to see that you're ok and up and running again. That blue FD RX-7 is sweet! You're ony crazy JDM guy I tell ya. I could never keep up even though we were in the same stage of modding about 3 years ago. The two AP2 S2K are hot as hell!

Nice to see you're still on this board!

Jeff

Tnks for the R32 pictures. Your car will look bada55 with the Enkeis. Looking forward. What happened to your Prote? Curious cause the posts...

okay, b/c of school and life in general I tend to come and go on these forums, that being said:

WTF happened to my all time favorite Spicy MSP? I'm almost afraid to search. Supman, I think i have ALL your pics. your car just kept getting sexier with no end. someone talk to me

Back