.:Sunday Boredom:.

yea i woudve gone 9.5 all around if i had a choice. but i didnt lol. they stopped making these in the early 90's so finding another set is pretty rare. so i grabbed these as quickly as i could.

the unique, not seen everyday look is what i was going for.

and the whole wheel setup is purely for looks. going fast isnt that important to me right now. but i will buy another set of wheels for my performance needs later.

4201370597_569916821a_b.jpg

I think the car looks great. Those wheels are great. The only thing I don't like, which I never understand, is why folks get tires that are narrower than their tires. Unless this is an optical illusion, it looks like 1/4" of wheel is sticking outside of the tire.

thanks hektic!

cymx5 - for me its simply for looks and wheel fitment. stretching skinnier tires allows me to fit wider wheels and lower offsets.

CnoTataymo - lol my camber is so out of whack i dont even remember the exact numbers any more. the only i remember is the left rear lol. heres some estimates.

Front
Left: (-2.0)-(-2.1)
Right: (-2.6)-(-2.7)

Rear
Left: (-2.9)
Right: (-2.1)-(-2.2)

LOL its aalllllll out of whack.

the front the left is ok but on the right, the little bolts that hold the camber adj. part got loose and slid all the way to the negative side.

the problem with the rear is that i need adjustable camber arms lol.

nothing is accessible/adjustable (unless i get rear camber arms) on the alignment rack so i have to do it myself.

Last edited:
im on BC racing coilovers. and out of the 3 rings in the front i took off 2. the third is stuck on there. and the rear, i took out all except whats needed to keep the spring in place. cant remember if i took 1 or 2 out. ill ahve to get back to you on that.

i was thinking of cutting the last ring in the fronts off to go lower but decided that was ricer and to get lower springs so if i decide to sell them, it would be complete. but once i do get my lower springs in, i might put the rings back in. just depends on what length spring i decide on.

The fronts will go lower at least an inch. but havent dont that much research on how long the front springs are.

the rear will go lower for sure. the rear BC spring is a 7 in. spring. i might end up getting a 4 or 5 inch spring. so i will be able to lower it 2-3 more inches. but realistically will probably only go 1-1.5 inches lower than now. i think thatll do the trick with my fitment =). we'll see how long the rear shocks last tehehe. *knocks on wood*

i hate my 4x4 status!

actually i was half asleep, my friend was like hey thats the guy u showed me on the forum.. im like oh hey it is , not to many speed 3's in the area, specially white, and with fmic.

Latest posts

Back