Stupidest comments u ever heard someone say

I thought something like this will already have a thread, I searched but found nothing, if there is plz merge it

quote ghalos(mod on another forum)
Funniest thing/ dumbest thing I ever heard was from this kid at my old job.

He was looking at our car key chains and saw a Honda one, and said to his brother, btw...This little kid was about 9, his brother maybe 18...
Lil' kid-"Man, I want a Civic when I'm older!"
Older brother-"I'll ***** smack you if you do that or even say that again."

Me-"Me too."

We laughed. =)
done quote

me:
I was at my friends Bday party (I only knew my friend), and we were watching a drifting clip from BMI. Then this stupid kid (who drives a civic with a fart can) says 'drifting? aha I do it all the time'...

Me in complete laughter, 'hahhahaha with ur farting civic, hahahahahhaha...' my friend gives me a nudge... I started to calm myself.
the idiot in anger 'haha? I'll show you!' I bursted out laughing again...

Idiot walks out of the house and we all follow, and gets in his car and tries to drifting.
He understeers and hits the curb and bent right front wheel completely. He called the tow truck.

My friend's little bro (he's 8, funnykid) was yells out 'you stupid ricer'. Everyone laughed for like 2 min no stop...

I work at a Mazda/Subaru/hundai/suzuki dealer in the parts department.
this is how alot of my phone conversations go
"Parts this is Aric how may I help you?"
"is this parts?"
"yes"
"Hi I need a that one thing for my car"
"...what kind of car do you drive?"
"uhh, its a....uh...Hundai"
"what kind of hundai?"
"uhhh ahh....hold on.....(yells out to someone "what kind of car is it?")..its a sonata"
"ok what year was it made?"
"that makes a difference? ("what year is it?")...I think its a 03"
"ok now what did you need for it?"
"well this center thing broke and I was wondering if you guys could fix it?"
"Let me transfer you to someone in service, they will setup and apointment for you to bring in your car"

One time I had to order a light for a persons tiburon, she refused to give me her information, such as Name, phone number, and address so I could call once I got her part.

"Yeah were getting a 92-95 civic hatch and putting a motor in the front and back so we can have all wheel drive". Kid owned a 90 civic hatch with exhaust and also claimed to take Wrx's off the line.

"Hey man, Race him, you can take him"---My friend pointing to a 5 year old boy, wearing a pink helmet...and walking....it was a good laugh indeed. Whats funnier is he owns a 2002 Civic Sedan...base model stock...lol.

Sig is freaking me out too...
Its hypnotic

//Funny Story
Along time ago I had my now current bestfriend spend the night for the like the 4th time ever. Well unfortunately my dad had just been laid off from his job and he knew so when he went to go to the bathroom I told him not to flush it because we were trying to conserve water. I was on the computer and he went the restroom after a few minutes he pokes his head around the corner and asks if I was serious. He looked so confused/torn between it being a joke or seriousness and didn't want to ask to look dumb. I fell out of my chair laughing so hard I spewed coke all over the screen/floor ...then I heard the toilet flush :)

^^ stories like that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

brb got to go take a crap.

hahaha... funny stores indeed...

Ran into the stupidest person today.
today being easter sunday, only chinese malls are open here in toronto (well, Im chinese) It was at pacific mall, if any one knows where it is.

A STI with a loud BOV makes the turkey noise in the basement. The person beside me, man did that car just pop itz tire?

I was at the tire shop dropping off my Khumos to get mounted on my auto-x rims. As I'm walking back to my car a guy walks up to me:
"You getting new rim?"
"Nah, just tires mounted for autocross."
"You drift?"
"No, just race against the clock."
"You race that car?? Sweet!!"

he asked me if I drift....

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 79
KUNGFU B3AR (9:34:48 PM): it has a steering wheel remote
KUNGFU B3AR (9:34:54 PM): wireless
crui SIN808STYLE (9:34:56 PM): whao
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:03 PM): my frend has that
crui SIN808STYLE (9:35:04 PM): arent all remotes wireless....
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:06 PM): its a good deck
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:11 PM): .....no!
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:13 PM): shut up
crui SIN808STYLE (9:35:16 PM): lol
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:18 PM): ur dumb!
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:22 PM): >:eek:
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:38 PM): s***.

im cruisin808style... convo with my friend on aim

L8R said:
KUNGFU B3AR (9:34:48 PM): it has a steering wheel remote
KUNGFU B3AR (9:34:54 PM): wireless
crui SIN808STYLE (9:34:56 PM): whao
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:03 PM): my frend has that
crui SIN808STYLE (9:35:04 PM): arent all remotes wireless....
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:06 PM): its a good deck
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:11 PM): .....no!
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:13 PM): shut up
crui SIN808STYLE (9:35:16 PM): lol
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:18 PM): ur dumb!
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:22 PM): >:eek:
KUNGFU B3AR (9:35:38 PM): s***.

im cruisin808style... convo with my friend on aim
I don't get it, are you supposed to be saying stupid stuff or is the other guy. Remotes don't have to be wireless.
You never got one of those super cheapo remote control toys as a kid? The ones that still have a wire attached from the controller to the car?
Mp3 player remote control:
http://geartest.com/sections/reviews/hardware/rio_remote.html

Last edited:
Back