Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

not bad rust... for a matsun (we're going with datsun eh?) or perhaps... NISSAZDA(speed)

literally all but 2 in ohio have rusted away into nothing-

Mazda + Nissan = Mazda-san!

Thats japanese, San is an honorific suffix used when addressing something politely or respectfully... JDM yo!

Then what is my B2600i? Its Mazda with Mitsubishi electronics and Nissan Drivetrain

lolz.

Tell the protege'lcamino guy about the protege APC edition-

-here's a good one. http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/3341029724.html

I think Ive seen that one... and that that MX6 looks a little rough but not terrible. Needs some work, but could be a decent little project car. I actually bought my truck in the above comment in Wapakoneta

Doods insane asking that much for that mx6. I sold my 12.6 sec built mx6gt for $2500, and just sold my fully built FE3 MS standalone, LSD, Turbonetics turbo 626GT touring which is ACTUALLY rare for $3500. His totally stock mx6 isnt worth $1500. lol

Doods insane asking that much for that mx6. I sold my 12.6 sec built mx6gt for $2500, and just sold my fully built FE3 MS standalone, LSD, Turbonetics turbo 626GT touring which is ACTUALLY rare for $3500. His totally stock mx6 isnt worth $1500. lol

I agree, $3500 is pretty steep, I was just saying that could be a fun project. But yeah, there's no way I'd pay $3500 for that. Not a dime more than $1000 imo

I thought any references to that thing were grounds for immediate ban.

But on a funny note.. with the hundreds of times its beein for sale, autocheck reports 3 owners, and I doubt he realizes that the pics he stole from sporttruck are copywritten.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a sport20 front end?

hey what up people! I just though of let you all know that i am a proudly owner of a protege with a sport20 end, rearly found, and really hard to get a hold on. Well i just saw one for sale, it is from a 99 mazda familia sport20, color is silver, comes with foglights too, the only thing that doesnt come with is the grille. But my best though is that the msp grille would fit in it. price is 389 shipped!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AZOGzhqzYtW4f
here is the link with the item

Last edited by a moderator:
mazdaprotegeES - I moved your post here. I don't know how you go about purchasing something from shutterfly but it looks like yours arrived ok.

mazdaprotegeES - I moved your post here. I don't know how you go about purchasing something from shutterfly but it looks like yours arrived ok.
they show the item through shutterfly, then if you want to buy it, they post it up on ebay for the transaction.

Back