Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

Either that blue jdm oil cap is overpriced at 100, or I made a big mistake leaving mine on my car when I sold it :(

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

DSCN1828.jpg

Been looking thru a bunch of it. It looks like a lot of legit stuff you can't get anymore, some used, some not and probably some typical ebay nonsense mixed in. Just joined up on that site to try and score some oem JDM rr cupholders in gray - don't say CS because they only has tan listed. Found a section of JDM stuff for BA, BG, BJ. Looked like a candy store of possibilities to check out. I have no stake in any of it other than posting up something that may be of use to others. I'm working on several different items we either can't get now or never could for myself. Not lookin to promote anything else. Use it as you will or don't use it at all. Up to you.

Yeah from what i can see hes pretty legit hes been doing it for a minute i would get some stuff from him but shipping would kill me. He does have some real nice stuff and can pretty much get anything as long as he can find it.

Either that blue jdm oil cap is overpriced at 100, or I made a big mistake leaving mine on my car when I sold it :(

And im sure hes built into the price what it cost him to import it, and since hes in austira im sure the currencey is different. but either way most of it you wont find on your own easily.

I joined this forum a while back mostly to see if i could find any parts i couldnt find in the states but shipping is way to much for my blood.

Hey man, free shipping! And it looks like someone bought one???

They do it because it is NOT IN STOCK and no ETA... If you pay that for a sway bar you deserve to wait LOL

Asking price is steep. I paid about that much about 4 years ago for my '03 (basically identical spec, S manual with leather) with 59k miles on it.

No? If you search craigslist you find other miata's with higher mileage and higher asking prices. Call it a deal instead of a steal whatever.

Back