Strip Club!!!!!

dawick777

:
2002 Silver MP5
I Think we should have a meet at a strip club....we could go cart racing too......but mostly get lap dances.....ok peace

yeah and then have an engaging conversation with the entertainers about the pros and cons of turboing a non aspirated engine. and discuss the differences in a show car and a go car. I am sure that would be a great night. Oh yeah, and the boobies....

this is the dumbest s*** i ever heard.................

hey! lets have a CAR meet at a place where we wont pay attention to them

we could do it next time the strip club here has a topless carwash, that way we could combine both

dawick777 said:
I Think we should have a meet at a strip club....we could go cart racing too......but mostly get lap dances.....ok peace

Hey! I used to live in Ahwatukee until I just moved to Phoenix. :cool:

Anyways, Strip club sounds like a nice big waste of money and a definite kick to the nuts by my GF if she finds out

come guys its just an excuse to get together and see boobies.....need more input.....

i dunno truc seems like you would know more about chip and dales then me.....(note trucs avatar)....you look all ready for'em

our meets don't always have to revolve around our cars. I mean I've been assuming we are all friends, not just people who meet through their car club. Isn't that part of the reason we decided to keep this thing simple? So its ok if we just meet to hang out.......:D
I might not fully agree with this hangout spot though....

Well Christy says I can go. So if I'm driving an hour and a half south I need to know for sure where I'm going.

Or if we're just meeting up dor dinner somewhere instead this way Christie will go. I don't care where we go just so as long as I know where to go and when to be there.

aww, billio your so sweet, thinking of me!:D its okay, i don't mind, I have house work to do (angel), you boys have fun, and give alex on hell of a going away party where he can drink (friday) and see (boobs).

Latest posts

Back