stock MSP lsd wanted with or without ring gear

Just get a MFactory dude, Trust me you will be better off. Take it from someone's stock MSP diff broke at teh top of 1st gear and never launches the car.

it's ok man, still would prefer some el cheapo stock diffs, hopefully someone here doesn't want them lying around anymore.

it's ok man, still would prefer some el cheapo stock diffs, hopefully someone here doesn't want them lying around anymore. I know about the case breaking issue.

it's ok man, still would prefer some el cheapo stock diffs, hopefully someone here doesn't want them lying around anymore.

its upto you but I wouldnt want to tear trans out and then tear it apart twice just because you went a cheaper route.

I have one with damage ring gear from an accident. I just have to find it. It has 50k miles on it. I'm guessing its the 2nd version since the transmission was replaced by the dealer in 2005.

If your willing to spend 700 for two stock LSD's that are known to break just get the mfactory for about 50 bucks more and never had to worry about it breaking.

I was planning on passing them on to other people if more then one came thru. I know all about mFactory, good price but I paid $100 for the msp LSD I have now and it lasted me the better part of 2years now and all of it driven to the absolute utter extreme of what the motor and trans can take. I can share some vids if you like.

This time around I just need to find a more competent welder to not fubar the damn thing.

Last edited:
Back