STi dyno tune results

speed_addict

:
2004 Subaru WRX STI
Hey all! Well, after a long hour and of half of worry with the first pull only putting down 220whp, we found a cracked coupler to the intercooler and with replacing that the dyno jumped 28whp to a final 258.7whp/295TQ. Please keep in mind this is DYNODYMANICS which has an 11% correction rate to your standard dynojet. So in laymans terms it put down about 283whp. Video below:
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/mzdaspd06/?action=view&current=258pull.flv

Dyno sheet:
031208017-1.jpg

Those are some nice numbers on a DD!! So how do those 28 extra ponies feel on the road now that its fixed? And is this tuned?

wow thats one loooud turbo whistle u got there, does that ever get annoying?
congrats on the numbers, im only getting 115 to 2 wheels so u pretty much out do me by,,,,alot lol

lol yea the fixed coupler really made a huge difference, i punched it onto the freeway leaving DB and it pulls much harder now.... and too loud of a turbo whistle??? not a sound i could ever get sick of :p

Relax I was playing, people how would an Sti be slow, even stock? btw I got alot more hp than 135 bro.
how do you race srt's,sr20dets, rx7 turbo 2's, 350'z with 135whp, get out of here with that non-sense kind sir! Far from stock MSP over here.

Im sorry, didnt know you were joking. And im sure your MSP has some kick! But actually her MSP did put down 135whp stock, but remember, that was on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. I had a few mods on my MSP and on that dyno only put down a little over 150.

glad to hear it is fixed and better, I cannot wait for a ride, only 7 more days til I return to MN!!!

Back