steering wheel vibration (not unbalanceod wheels)

You could of also simply lost a wheel bearing. Glued on or not, thoes things come off.

You mean wheel "weight" right? lol Don't know about you, but my bearings aren't glued on and I'd definately be freakin out if it just flew off.

Soooo, I didn't have time yesterday to go and get the wheels checked. Might have time tomarrow, but thats a BIG might though. The vibration is anoyying as hell. The vibration is pretty small, its that I just know something is not right with the car and can't stop thinking about it.

On a side note. MP3 + Toyo Tires + Snow = NO TRACTION. We had some snow the last couple days, on saturday it was so bad I had to take off on 2nd gear from stops, since there was wheel spin galore.

On a side note. MP3 + Toyo Tires + Snow = NO TRACTION.

You can't make a generalization like that without specifying WHICH Toyo tire. Toyo's are great, but summers and even all seasons AREN'T supposed to be driven in any kind of snow beyond a few flakes on the ground...

You can't make a generalization like that without specifying WHICH Toyo tire. Toyo's are great, but summers and even all seasons AREN'T supposed to be driven in any kind of snow beyond a few flakes on the ground...

Your right, it did come off kinda bad. What I meant is that I need winter wheels, and that I am dumb for trying to drive in the snow with the stockers. I have Toyo Proxes 4 A/S and LOVE them. I had avons before (which are supposedly better then these Toyo), but I hated them. The thing is the Proxes 4 in this size (because of the larger with and small height of the tire) should not be marked A/S. I knew what I was getting into when I bought them :rolleyes: .

I need winter wheels !!! (argh)

DAMAGED RIM, im telling you. I hit the pot hole of doom once and got bulges in two of my tires, got those replaced...still vibration only at highway speeds. Got abent rim replaced(the bends were only visible on balancer and only on the inside of rim, not outside or rim)...and still vibration. Okay went to 3th tire place(1st mazda; they said all good. 2nd local dunlop tire place; they found 1 bent rims. 3rd carx; found 2bent rims!) turns out the set of two bent ones were on front, when got new tires they swaped wheels front to back and only found first bent one that was originally on back, then when i went to the last place they found the other two bent ones. Replaced with msp rims and DA-DA-DA! NO VIBRATION ANY MORE.

thats prolly whats up man, it was frustrating for me so i know what u going through!

You mean wheel "weight" right? lol Don't know about you, but my bearings aren't glued on and I'd definately be freakin out if it just flew off.

Hahaha, I think my boss had come in my office at that point. yes, I did mean weight.

I would also be freaking out if my bearing would of flew off hahaha

Back